GreenHulk Personal Watercraft Performance Forums Rules
- No one is to be permitted to sell parts commercially on this forum. This also includes solicitations to perform work commercially, or the selling of information packages.
- While debating and discussion are fine, the moderators will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- Posts, signatures, attachments and images should be kept clean.
- Meaningless or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Discussion of politics, economy and elections are prohibited and will be removed at the discretion of our moderators.
- Off topic posts may be moved or deleted.
- Wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
- Discussion of illegal activities or intellectual property violations are not allowed. This includes providing links to copy-written material, such as watercraft manuals.
- Each member is allowed one login account.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other competitor's products, service or sites..
- English is the language we speak.
- Private messages should be considered confidential information and reposting private messages without permission is prohibited.
- Most of all, be nice. The person on the other side is a human, just like you.
- Avatars must be safe for family viewing. Nudity and revealing avatars are not allowed.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- The moderator staff shal be the sole arbitrator of what avatars are allowed on the forum.
- Avatars can be removed without notice and repeated removal by the staff may result in a ban.
- Members will have to have made over 25 posts before you can sell or create a new post in the classified sections. And your posts need to contributory, not just replies to run your post count up. This is being done to protect our members so please consider contributing and participating in the forums before using the classified sections.
- The HIN and Motor serial number must be listed in the sale of any ski, hull or motor. Photo evidence of this is required in the ad. Failure to post this will result in the ad being pulled.
- Please post Year, Model and Description of parts for sale. Pictures and Price go along way too.
- Please do not duplicate your post in other sections. Duplicates will be deleted.
- Replies should be positive and only made by those interested in the item.
- No piggybacking or cutting in on someone else's FS thread, start your own.
- Bump your thread no more than once a day, multiples will get them all deleted.
- No Auctions, lotteries, drawings, Games of chance etc. Auctions is what ebay is for.
- No skis or hulls without titles or paperwork to be sold here.
- We do not allow sales or solicitation for titles.
- If somebody says "Dibs" or they "want it" or "will take it" it is customary and expected to give them first chance and so on in order. Playing favorites or excluding someone will get you a bad rep and that will hinder future sales.
- Keep activity in the forum. PM's have caused too many issue and should be used for trading personal info etc.
- No dealer or commercial sales without authorization of the Site owner Green Hulk (Jerry Gadis) send him a pm he can be very accommodating.
- No Sales of information only packages if it is a secret, then keep it to yourself.
- Scamming, misrepresenting, non payment for parts received, parts delivered that do not meet the description etc. Basically do not pass crap on to the membership, post the faults let people make a decision with their eyes open. Follow through and treat others how you want to be treated, failure to do so or intensionally defrauding someone can result in your membership being terminated.
Although the administrators and moderators of the GreenHulk community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of GreenHulk forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Copyright and DMCA Notifications
For Copyright violations or DMCA take-down notification please send a link to the material in question using the Contact Us link below.