Sure salt water may melt your ski, but what a hoot

Took my teenage son out today on our pair of 2002 GTX 4-Tecs off the south side of Cape Cod, MA. Blasted 6-7 miles down the coast to fill up. Wave 3-4 feet with some bigger, windy as hell. On the way back, running with the waves it was so much calmer we went 3-4 mile past the entrance to the bay just so we could smash our way back. Felt like I was 18 again

Machines running great. Thanks to a lot of help from Aqua Guy over these past months.

What a day! A day like that with your son priceless!

+1
    I'm dying to take my RXT's into the ocean, where did you launch from?

Ramp on Great Neck Road in Mashpee

PM me and I can give you details. I have a summer house 2 streets over from the ramp, but I think it is one of the best launches around. Without a Mashpee resident sticker you have to park down the road a bit and walk in, but not a huge deal. maps.google.com search for "town landing road, mashpee, ma"

Good ramp into Great River that leads to Waquoat bay and out to the ocean. Martha's Vinyard to 6 miles south and Falmouth is 6 mile west.

PM me if you are coming down

+1
    I live in Plymouth, the outside of the Cape is a blast to ride in, especially the tip of P-town

Following the Captain John Boats around is always.. an adventure with there 8' wakes

+1
    Glad to hear everything worked out Richard. Great job .

Quote Originally Posted by RX-Pike View Post
    I live in Plymouth, the outside of the Cape is a blast to ride in, especially the tip of P-town

Following the Captain John Boats around is always.. an adventure with there 8' wakes
    I love riding in the bay and expect to do so soon. When you're off of P-Town do you worry about the Park Service? We're banned all along the coast one mile from shore from about Wellfleet, around P-town and down to Chatham.

Quote Originally Posted by richard kagen View Post
    PM me and I can give you details. I have a summer house 2 streets over from the ramp, but I think it is one of the best launches around. Without a Mashpee resident sticker you have to park down the road a bit and walk in, but not a huge deal. maps.google.com search for "town landing road, mashpee, ma"

Good ramp into Great River that leads to Waquoat bay and out to the ocean. Martha's Vinyard to 6 miles south and Falmouth is 6 mile west.

PM me if you are coming down
    Green Pond Harbor in Falmouth is good.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by crueldude View Post
    I love riding in the bay and expect to do so soon. When you're off of P-Town do you worry about the Park Service? We're banned all along the coast one mile from shore from about Wellfleet, around P-town and down to Chatham.
    WHAT? Really? I had no idea at all! I go fishing over there every weekend and we tow the ski along.

I rode my jet ski to work last Friday. Best commute of the year. I dropped it in the water in Westport, CT at the Saugatuck state launch and rode it in Long Island Sound about 15 miles South to Stamford, CT. Best commute of the year.

Thread Information