+1

RXP stage two miss?

I'm wondering if I need to pitch my prop? On my stage 2 RXP it has a miss or the rev limiter is shutting it down when it unhooks like when its jumping out of the water (unloading) or when spinnig it out. Yes this is the first time I have had both the modded skis out for the year, been playing with the X's and decided to break the oler boats out. At present its a 4" Kana, 42# lb injecters, green wheel, Pirahana IC, Jerry's waterbox, Solas 15/20. Should I repitch, or go larger injecters?
    Thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mstennes View Post
    I'm wondering if I need to pitch my prop? On my stage 2 RXP it has a miss or the rev limiter is shutting it down when it unhooks like when its jumping out of the water (unloading) or when spinnig it out.
    Your ski will hit the limiter when you come unhooked at WOT or less if your running right at max rpm. You need to state your max rpm and know for sure if on limiter. As far as out of the hole, if you have any prop spin or cavitation you will also hit limiter.
    Yes this is the first time I have had both the modded skis out for the year, been playing with the X's and decided to break the oler boats out. At present its a 4" Kana, 42# lb injecters, green wheel, Pirahana IC, Jerry's waterbox, Solas 15/20. Should I repitch, or go larger injecters?
    Thanks
    Get some good wot rpm numbers, if on limiter then add some pitch. I dont think you need bigger injectors with green wheel.

Thread Information