Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Where to eat in Orlando?

I am taking the family to Orlando in a week to spend a week at Disney and Universal Studios. We are staying off property and I rented a car so we aren't stuck in one place. Does anyone that live there have any recommendations for great local places to eat? Thanks!

+1
    Well it depends on what kind of food and cost you want,
    but my favorite place when we go to Orlando is called the Boston Lobster Feast,
    they feature all you can eat lobster and crab, plus lots more, they have three locations but we like the Florida Mall location the best, here's a link with a coupon:
    http://www.bostonlobsterfeast.com/RestaurantIndex.cfm

+1
    Wow that looks great! Any idea how much that buffet costs?

We are open to pretty much any kind of food and I don't mind paying for good food. I figured I could get food that is better and a hell of a lot cheaper than at the parks.

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    The Butcher Shop in Orlando down by the convention center is good. have always had a good meal there when i am in town for the PRI trade show

+1
    any other suggestions?

Yo Yamma took the words right of my mouth,Boston Lobster House

I take the family there every time we go to orlando.It's about 25.00-30.00/ person but worth the money.Especially if you like lobster & crab legs.It's a self serve all you can eat buffet with lots of other stuff as well.

Have a safe trip

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    Well it depends on what kind of food and cost you want,
    but my favorite place when we go to Orlando is called the Boston Lobster Feast,
    they feature all you can eat lobster and crab, plus lots more, they have three locations but we like the Florida Mall location the best, here's a link with a coupon:
    http://www.bostonlobsterfeast.com/RestaurantIndex.cfm
    Quote Originally Posted by H2OYEAH View Post
    Yo Yamma took the words right of my mouth,Boston Lobster House

I take the family there every time we go to orlando.It's about 25.00-30.00/ person but worth the money.Especially if you like lobster & crab legs.It's a self serve all you can eat buffet with lots of other stuff as well.

Have a safe trip

+3 HAHA I was going to say the same thing when I first noticed the thread.. I love that place

+1
    Sweet, we'll have to go and check it out! Thanks guys

+1
    I belong to their e-mail club, they send me a coupon every month, I have attached the latest coupon for you below, just print it out and take it with you it's good until 7/31...

if you don't have a coupon you want to get there before 6 p.m. because the price goes up after 6 p.m. Depending on which time you go, the coupon below will save you $5.00 - $10.00 per person.

They will make you a filet mignon for free and bring it out to you if you ask them, but I usually just go for the SEAFOOD...
    I could make a meal off the oysters rockefeller, clam chowder, boiled shrimp and mussels ALONE...

We went there last weekend and the lobster was good but the crab legs were all busted up, not in clusters like we usually get there. We complained about it and the manager went back in the kitchen and filled ap a huge platter full of nice ones for us and brought it out to the table...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    I belong to their e-mail club, they send me a coupon every month, I have attached the latest coupon for you below, just print it out and take it with you it's good until 7/31...

if you don't have a coupon you want to get there before 6 p.m. because the price goes up after 6 p.m. Depending on which time you go, the coupon below will save you $5.00 - $10.00 per person.

They will make you a filet mignon for free and bring it out to you if you ask them, but I usually just go for the SEAFOOD...
    I could make a meal off the oysters rockefeller, clam chowder, boiled shrimp and mussels ALONE...

We went there last weekend and the lobster was good but the crab legs were all busted up, not in clusters like we usually get there. We complained about it and the manager went back in the kitchen and filled ap a huge platter full of nice ones for us and brought it out to the table...

sweeet... i've always wanted to go there after hearing my friends talk about that place... coupon makes it a little better

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information