95xp 720, low end power

I am new to this world of waverunners, and have heard if I put a t-fitting after the outlet coming off the head it will give me more low end power. What else could I do bro's, ski has a rossier pipe, pump is all done with a solas, rev limiter

Best bet is sell it and buy a faster ski.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rocxp View Post
    I am new to this world of waverunners, and have heard if I put a t-fitting after the outlet coming off the head it will give me more low end power. What else could I do bro's, ski has a rossier pipe, pump is all done with a solas, rev limiter
    your talking about a T on the water out line off the head? If thats what you heard they are blowing smoke up your azz....besides where would it go after you T'd it? If your looking for more power and responsiveness sell it and get a 96XP.

i was told to put a t after the head, so the water wont go threw the pipe as much, and to buy a bypass fitting and put it going out side the boat

Trust me, I have a 95XP and have probably spent over $5000 modding it only to have it a couple miles an hour faster then a stock 96 XP with a whole lot less reliability. I still have it but would love to buy a 96 and move my handling parts over to it.

If you are fine with the boat though, forget the t and have the head milled and add some flame arrestors. That will give you the low end grunt you want. Ebay is your friend by the way. All sorts of parts for that boat going for cheap now. Got a spare bronze pump last month for $.99 before shipping.

Thread Information