Thread: SBT spies??

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1

SBT spies??

Hi guys. Went to another site to try and find a grate for my Kawa. Site is known for lotsa Kawa guys.
    Don't wanna bash another site, Greenhulk seems to not be about that kinda stuff.
    The weird thing is, I visited the Polaris section, and answered a series of q's for a 1050 owner. got an e-mail reply and orig. was a Stephanie @SBTStore.. .. Is this because she's the originator or are they paying attention to Polaris guys, knowing a guy like me would direct people for Polaris issues to here??
    Don't wanna poach there people but they are abit "Opinionated" when it comes to Polaris, it seems. I did see a K447 lurking, helping peeps as usual.
    What a great buncha guys we have here.
    Guess I'm paranoid!!

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    The PWCtoday Polaris section isn't as bad as it once was, in terms of the advice given.

Still nowhere near the activity and support level that we have here.

I don't visit PWCtoday very often, but I was over there looking for some DI Kawasaki 2-stroke PWC info (which I found).

I would not post anything negative about the SBT product line on there, of course.

I'm feeling naturally aspirated today pirate33's Avatar
    +1
    One of the SBT guys post over here all the time and has just great Polaris info and insights
    For our Club we started are own forum, for the simple fact they would not control the bashing and harassing that happened from non club members - it was bad and they didn't seem to care, they would not allow a 2nd person to become a moderator of the So Cal section to help with this problem -they did not want to do sub forums on the club sites - they just don't let the clubs operate at a different level than the other sections - pretty easy stuff to do on a forum and good for business. GH is not prefect either, there is some members on other sections that why they let them stay on is beyond me

+1
    After getting the lame threats an being booted there for a short time 2 years ago I havent posted since. I have no respect for those ppl. If I need stand up advice I hit up x-h20.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Hi guys. Went to another site to try and find a grate for my Kawa. Site is known for lotsa Kawa guys.
    Don't wanna bash another site, Greenhulk seems to not be about that kinda stuff.
    The weird thing is, I visited the Polaris section, and answered a series of q's for a 1050 owner. got an e-mail reply and orig. was a Stephanie @SBTStore.. .. Is this because she's the originator or are they paying attention to Polaris guys, knowing a guy like me would direct people for Polaris issues to here??
    Don't wanna poach there people but they are abit "Opinionated" when it comes to Polaris, it seems. I did see a K447 lurking, helping peeps as usual.
    What a great buncha guys we have here.
    Guess I'm paranoid!!
    What did the e-mail say?
    I read stuff there over the winter,I constantly directed the Polaris people here. Maybe a new policy. I did ask a question about impeler repair and Stephanie answered,Pleasantly

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    They're everywhere.......

Thread Information