blaster 2 paint job help

hey guys my 96 blaster is going through a paint job this winter. i was curious on one thing, what type of paint will work on the rubber side dealies. like the purple rubber covers that look kinda like fake louvers?
    any help would be great! thanks. p.s. what type of prop and specs would be the best for an upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Jkunzy1690 View Post
    hey guys my 96 blaster is going through a paint job this winter. i was curious on one thing, what type of paint will work on the rubber side dealies. like the purple rubber covers that look kinda like fake louvers?try a heat gun to restore them.. with applicatin of heat the oils rise to the surface and restore the colors somewhat... other wise a member here (obx jeep ) has recently remarked on how well the fusion flexible paint has worked on his ski
    any help would be great! thanks. p.s. what type of prop and specs would be the best for an upgrade?
    go to the solas web site and check out the application chart for your ski... read thru the o/s site here specificly looking for blaster info.. pop blaster in the search and restrict it to looking in the old school forum section.. you will find a few nights good reading to help you deside where you wish to go!! read mpevlers 2nd ski thread on his blaster build...

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85348

thanks alot! i really appreciate all of your help!

I used bumper paint on my ex's B2. It's holding up pretty well. I painted them on there as well, because they didn't seem like they would come off nice.

Thread Information