Thread: Why Am I So Tired
08-01-2006, 10:17 AM #1
Why Am I So Tired
For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, too much pressure from my job, earwax build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of. But now I found out the real reason:
I'm tired because I'm overworked.
The population of this country is 273 million
· 140 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.
· There are 85 million in school. Which leaves 48 million to do the work.
· Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government. Leaving 19 million to do the work.
· 2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama Bin-Laden. Which leaves 16.2 million to do the work.
· Take from that total the 14.8 million people who work for state and city governments. And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.
· At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals. Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.
· Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work..
· You and me.
And there you are sitting on your BUTT, staring at your computer, reading jokes.
Nice. Real nice.
08-01-2006, 10:35 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Biloxi, MS
Thats good. But it just leaves you know, I quit
08-01-2006, 09:14 PM #3
by the time i retire there will be no money
08-01-2006, 09:48 PM #4Originally Posted by RX951
Nice one Billy Dawg!
08-02-2006, 12:29 AM #5Originally Posted by WATER WOODY
08-02-2006, 01:08 AM #6
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
Drink more water.
08-02-2006, 07:44 AM #7Originally Posted by H204YOU
gosh durn that was funny
08-02-2006, 07:53 AM #8Originally Posted by RX951
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mickey78 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 59Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:40 PM
By Water4fire in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 21Last Post: 07-18-2005, 08:53 AM
By 1 FAST VE in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:40 AM
By ToeSurf in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-01-2005, 11:40 AM
By Ed in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2005, 11:00 PM