+1

where to find PRO-X topend kits?

ok, so i have traced my compression problem to the pistons being pos's (wsm, i know robert, you told me so) . the ring groove at the antispin pin is to tight and the ring gets stuck not allowing it expand correctly.

so now my issue is finding better pistons. there isn't much on ebay or google. i know riva sells just the pistons but if i can find a complete kit that would be easier.

i did find www.jimmysjetsports.com thay have a complete .75 kit for $289. but the website seems a bit shady. and some of their prices seem unreallisticly low. no location or directions. call them and was forwarded to a genearic message. has anyone dealt with them before?

anyone else know where to get a PRO-X .75mm complete topend kits or pistons and gasket kit?

+1
    Dan @ waterworx can get them.
    Not sure if Jerry (Greenhulk) sells them or not, may want to check with him as well.
    SHOOTER

Best price I found when I was looking about 1 month ago was here: http://www.jetskiwarehouse.com/

I just rebuilt two SeaDoo's with ProX that I bought from them. If you don't see the exact part on there website just call them. They carrry (or at least can get) a whole lot more stuff than their website shows. I had also ordered a Tiny Tach that they forgot to place in the shipment. I later called them about the missing item and they sent it right out... so that at least says a little for their customer service. That was my first time to deal with them but all went well. I'd have no problems ordering from them again.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DKFox View Post
    Best price I found when I was looking about 1 month ago was here: http://www.jetskiwarehouse.com/

I just rebuilt two SeaDoo's with ProX that I bought from them. If you don't see the exact part on there website just call them. They carrry (or at least can get) a whole lot more stuff than their website shows. I had also ordered a Tiny Tach that they forgot to place in the shipment. I later called them about the missing item and they sent it right out... so that at least says a little for their customer service. That was my first time to deal with them but all went well. I'd have no problems ordering from them again.
    thank you.

just ordered my kit from them $300 shipped. and they are close enough to drive to if i ever need something asap.

+1
    Try order them from atlanticjetsports.com
    I had always good experience with them

Former 2 stroke hater!
    ProMarine all the way. They usually have everything you need and if the order is over 200$ they will ship it air for ground price. Their prices are the lowest my boss has found (I work for his jetski repair business).

+1
    Pro marine is the Pro X suplier for the US.I emailed pro x when I needed a piston that no one else had and they told me where to go for pistons.
    Pro marine

Thread Information