Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We have LB2CAT yami has Chris M.

We have LB2CAT Yami has http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/atta...0&d=1247757543 what does sea doo have?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by r103 View Post
    We have LB2CAT Yami has http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/atta...0&d=1247757543 what does sea doo have?
    Lets see, theres...........well then there's umm,.......... Oh wait, there's errr,......... Oh, Oh I know!! Dana point to avalon offshore race was doo 1-2-3, The fastest ski in the world was powered by a seadoo motor.. The drag race champ every year is a seadoo RXP. I see what you're saying though. There's always next year or the after that & so on..

snapper455
    the fzr will stomp seadoo in the near future unless seadoo adds another cylinder

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by snapper455 View Post
    the fzr will stomp seadoo in the near future unless seadoo adds another cylinder
    2011 4cyl...

snapper455
    you never know?

+1
    I don't think there is any doubt that the FZR/FZS/SHO boats are going to be very fast skis. But at a hull weight of 820-830 lbs I am reminded of the SC 15F. Gobs of accelleration & speed but will it be useable speed, particularly in rough water conditions? Closed course, I can see some domination quickly with a good strong rider to hang on as was & is the case with the SC 15F & light hull Ultras. But how fast is it going to wear out an Endurance rider is the? I know I would sure like to find out.

Doug

+1
    I went & checked the Specs of the FZ boats vs. the RXT-X. To my amazement, the FZ boat is actually 2.7" longer & weighs about 25 lbs. more than the RXT-X. Wow, this boat does appear to have some interesting potential. Any reports of the tunnel area cracking yet? Inside joke guys. Sorry.

Doug

ahhh, I think, Yamaha, piloted by Carlos Thomas came in last place on the overall list in the LB2CAT race....

LB2CAT Record... thats right sea-doo... Mark Hanh fastest time..? Sea-doo..

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Dawg View Post
    I went & checked the Specs of the FZ boats vs. the RXT-X. To my amazement, the FZ boat is actually 2.7" longer & weighs about 25 lbs. more than the RXT-X. Wow, this boat does appear to have some interesting potential. Any reports of the tunnel area cracking yet? Inside joke guys. Sorry.

Doug
    Hey Doug the bottom of the FZR is much shorter than the top deck. Length at the running surface on the FZR I believe is a bit shorter than your RXTX.

The FZR gets the hole shot on me every time but I usually pass him up in a short manner.

For what your looking for Doug, if you want to stray away from seadoo, Yamaha is probably your best bet IMO.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information