ANOTHER Jetworks ?

I have read till my eyes hurt and talked to 2 different vendors. I think I am going to go with the kit that requires the thru-hull fitting. I have a question about the Bypass fitting though. I have a PDF of Fercho's directions I found on here but it doesn't mention drilling for this fitting. It talks about using the bilge but the diagram I see on this site shows the Bypass fitting. Is the PDF old and is he using the bypass now? Also for those that did drill for a Bypass, where did you put it? I figure I will go ahead and do the D-plate also just wanting to know if I need a cat sensor plug or anything when I do the d-plate? Do the latest versions of Jetworks kits come with the new gasket or do you still have to make your own? If I used the version like in the PDF for the bypass and taped into the bilge do I have to use the duckbills and all that? Thanks to anybody who can help me clear up these ?'s

Contact Jetworks, for $200 you will get the most up-to-date setup, complete with duckbills. Instructions can be seen on jetworks.zoomshare.com

80+ views and no answers to any of these question? Come on guys give me something please. Wasn't sure I wanted to use the duckbills.

+1
    Suthrn, Island Racing sells the kit you want, with everything included... Jetworks, gasket, thru-hull fitting, pisser, everything. http://islandracing.net/gp1200r.html

You can unhook your stock bilge and use that thru-hull fitting that is already in the boat, or drill a new hole for your new fitting. I'd leave the stock bilge if you aren't going to put in duckbills. Great post here telling you how to do it all: http://www.hydrotoys.com/gpr/tuners/...%20Control.pdf

Get a cat-temp senser bypass from Riva, it's about $20.

Enjoy!

Thread Information