Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Intake Grate...Will this work the best in the condition I ride in.

    Here is a picture of an Intake grate I just got For my gpr1200. I normally ride is from 2-4' of chop. I live on lake Erie. will this effect my top speed or will it help me. I cant wait to put this on and give it a test run.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	intake grate.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	142303  


  2. #2
    ^^^ I took that Pic!^^^ PixxByTango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Savannah, Georgia
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick webb View Post
    Here is a picture of an Intake grate I just got For my gpr1200. I normally ride is from 2-4' of chop. I live on lake Erie. will this effect my top speed or will it help me. I cant wait to put this on and give it a test run.
    Go for it and tell us all how it works. Takes no time to install one.

  3. #3
    problem is...i wont have time to put it on untill the weekend...What do you guys think it will do for me?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Goliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Morehead City, NC / Stow, OH
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick webb View Post
    problem is...i wont have time to put it on untill the weekend...What do you guys think it will do for me?
    Why won't you have time? It probably takes about 2 minutes...

  6. #6
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Should help with hookup and speed in those kind of conditions.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    Why won't you have time? It probably takes about 2 minutes...

    well just because thats the way it is.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Should help with hookup and speed in those kind of conditions.

    Thanks for the advise, thats a little more of what i was looking for!

  9. #9
    Goliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Morehead City, NC / Stow, OH
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick webb View Post
    well just because thats the way it is.
    Oh.... I think the way I typed my post wasn't very good. I didn't mean to sound like a homo. Sorry.

  10. #10
    WOW....low and mids were kicking....Top speed stayed the same but got there a hell of alot quicker.


    Next mod........impellar 13/19

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 01:19 PM
  2. Towing the speedster behind houseboat - do I need to clamp? Will this work?
    By Guy on the water in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:00 AM
  3. will this work on my ski???!!!!!! bid ends soon
    By ugadawg131 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 10:37 AM
  4. yo will this work...need one bad
    By mudd in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 09:47 AM
  5. Will this work? Sound Mat
    By mrbtd in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •