Lock your ride to your trailer?

Anyone have any new ideas on locking my FZS and VX Cruiser to my trailer?
    Got the Mega big cable but wanted to see if anyone has figured out a better way.
    I'm mostly worried about 4 guys comming into the yard late at night and carrying it away (quietly). I also have trailer wheel locks and tongue lock.
    Thanks

Check out this thread. I think there were a couple of ideas in there.

Yup thanks for the link, I saw that but doesn't really have much info. I currently have a bigass 10 foot cable on each running thru underneath and thru my trailer. the trailer has wheel locks and I park an old jeep that barely runs in front of it (hard top so they can't just jump in and move it).
    I'm just paranoid having a friend at work who has had two (2) 2! R6 Yami bikes stolen at his house. first was on the walk, by the front door. Second way in the driveway on side of the house (Through the gate). Wish I could just figure out some big ass capacitors system and a kill(pun intended) switch to enable it but I live in Cali and would probably be sued by the frikin thief's family if I did. I think having 5 Farads at 50kV would do the trick nicely.

+1
    I've got some sort of bar that I bought years ago that might be what you're looking for. It has a hook that you stick up through the grate that grabs the driveshaft. The hook locks to a crossbar that clamps around the bunk rails.

This is a slightly different version of it: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/boa/1281824105.html

That might do it!
    Thanks,
    Kind of like the club, but for jet skis and waverunners

for when I go on road trips I put a cable around both drive shafts and hook them to the trailer I then also put cables into the boweyes and lock them to the trailer(this is for two reasons 1st if they remove the pump then the driveshaft cable is pointless, 2. it act as a deterrent, they might not see the driveshaft cable and try to lift the ski off then when they realize they can't lit it they drop the ski) I also have then ball welded to the hitch this is due to one time leaving a hotel and the ball being loose the next day and I know the ball wasn't loose the night before. Also have your safty chains welded to the tounge so you can lock the safty chain to your trailer hitch.

For your backyard I would do most of the above but also use a ball lock and wheel lock like you said you have. Also lock your gates. If you have a big tree wrap the cable around trailer and tree.

OK I found this.
    https://www.jcmotors.com/pm-1441-175...ycle-lock.aspx

Its about 1 1/4" thick (32mm) and 72" long.
    Seems like it will help and looks beefy as hell and 55 bucks is np for helpin keep my $11k toy safer.

Thread Information