Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 rude upgrade

2 rude upgrade

Anybody added the 2rude upgrade to their rude 1 charger.Any info on performance and fuel requirements against the 1 would be much appreciated thanks.Or would it be simplar to sell 1 and buy the whole 2charger to run as a rec ski.......how rec freindly is it compared to the 1? many thanks

tt
    Last edited by dduck1628; 07-21-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: wrong post

Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    Anybody added the 2rude upgrade to their rude 1 charger.Any info on performance and fuel requirements against the 1 would be much appreciated thanks.Or would it be simplar to sell 1 and buy the whole 2charger to run as a rec ski.......how rec freindly is it compared to the 1? many thanks
    hi,

I have now 2rude with Les Cook Ecu and 60lb injectors and RRFPR and this system sure can give enough fuel. Today I test my new 2Rude on my RXT
    and speed was 79+ mph

with what you see in my sig im 79.1 gps.I not sure to buy the rude upgrade,because im left with a wheel and housing off my 1.PLUS i ride in the sea and the 1 is pretty rec freindly ...not sure what the 2 would be like rec wise.

RUDE 1

with what you see in my sig im 79.1 gps.I not sure to buy the rude upgrade,because im left with a wheel and housing off my 1.PLUS i ride in the sea and the 1 is pretty rec freindly ...not sure what the 2 would be like rec wise.

I am sure you wont have any problems selling the Rude 1 front wheel and housing.

i bought 2 last year.

I'm also interested in this. Is anyone running the Rude2 with an RR ECU that is mapped for 42's? What injector Size and base Fuel Pressure are you running?

I'm also interested in the Rude1 housing and impeller for the right price If you do upgrade that is. And let me tell you, the rude2 is night and day difference over the Rude1. I'd say you'd pick up 4-5mph and a noticeable increase in mid range power.

im running the RIVA ECU 50LBS SUMMER,ADDING THE RRFPR @60psi IN THE COLDER MONTHS,not sure what i would to add for the 2,and the 1 is rec freindly enough for me,but not sure how the 2 would be in the sea...

2 rude

im running the RIVA ECU 50LBS SUMMER,ADDING THE RRFPR @60psi IN THE COLDER MONTHS,not sure what i would to add for the 2,and the 1 is rec freindly enough for me,but not sure how the 2 would be in the sea...

you will need to upgrade to a Walbro fuel pump if you go to the 2rude.

+1

I did it

I sold my Rude 1 wheel and front housing and upgraded the charger to the Rude 2. I also upgraded to the Walboro fuel pump. I am running an RR ECU(05) with 42s and have seen 15.2 psi on the limiter (5500) with slip set at 168 in lbs. At 8400-8450 I can hold 14.9 lbs boost and was getting 13.9 on the Rude 1.

+1
    If you have a Rude1 the 2RUDE upgrade is a good bang for the buck when looking at performance.
    I saw very good gains with the swap.
    Im running riva ecu, 50s, rrfpr, with walbro and dont have any problem with EGT or AFR at wot.
    I do run at altitude so at sea level one might need more fuel, but cant say for sure.

The 2RUDE holds its slip very well even above 15 ft/lbs.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information