Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Exclamation Attn: Forum Members

I have done a lot of buying, selling, and trading on the forum here. Most of the deals went smooth, and if there was a problem, it was handled without an incident. But I guess there is a first time for everything.

About 2 weeks before MudBug, JD1 was selling some 1300 parts. Then come to find out, it was his buddy Troy selling the parts. Then come to findout, the boat was sunk. Anyways, I talked to Dan (JD1) and Troy and said bring the stuff to MB to save some shipping. MB comes around and Troy shows up with a fuel tank, some exhaust pieces, some electronics, a CDI box that was opened and waterlogged, and a motor. Me and Ben Herman tried to turn the motor, but it was locked up. We pull the cyls and there was still water standing in the crankcase. So OK, I do the deal, and talk to Troy about sending me a certain few other items to compensate for the junk parts he showed up with. Payed him in cash (my mistake). A couple of weeks go by, nothing. I call Troy... he doesnt have this, may have that, so and so wants this, "gotta look for it", "I will get back with you" yada, yada, yada. A few more weeks go by. I call Troy, no answer. I get Dans number and call him. He is sick but he will talk to Troy and get back with me. Nothing. Send PMs. Nothing. Dan responds to one of several PMs and says "remember, this is Troy's deal". Left Troy another message. Nothing.

Moral of the story?

IMO Don't do deals with Troy (fst4tec) or JD1 (Dan). I hate to drag Dan into this, but I can take only so many empty promises. There is still time to fix this matter Troy, so be a man and at the least send me a PM with your intensions.

Rich

+1
    fst4tec..... this is the same guy that keeps talking smack in the war room, right? Doesn't suprise me, no way I'd do biz with him anyway after seeing how he mouths off and whines. Can't trust parts from a guy who shows he has absolutly no respect for others, because he doesn't care if you get what you pay for.

yep fst4tec is the big mouth...

+1
    Lets try and keep the insults to a minimum. I hope for everyones sake this can get resolved quickly. WFO, keep us posted.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanediego-RXP
    Lets try and keep the insults to a minimum. I hope for everyones sake this can get resolved quickly. WFO, keep us posted.
    I agree Joe, there is no real need to respond to this thread. I do appreciate the support guys, but dont think it will help this situation.

+1
    he has little man sydrome(so do i but, i try not be such a pecker wood)

+1
    Lets give JD-1 and Troy time to respond. Im hoping this is just a huge miscomunication.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanediego-RXP
    Lets give JD-1 and Troy time to respond. Im hoping this is just a huge miscomunication.
    Can you really hold out hope for that knowing that it's WFO that's telling us this?
    As far as I can tell, WFO is one of the most respected and liked posters in here.
    I thought that JD1 was part of the inner-circle around here. At least that's the impression I got.

Anyhow, did a deal once with WFO. Sent the parts out before I received payment and walah.... 4 days later I had my cash!!!

WFO is one of the most respected and liked posters in here.
    Recently did a deal with Rich and the parts arrived before He received the check. He called on His dime to make sure the install was going OK. Rich had flown up to Ohio that weekend to dial in a ski for Nate.
    They don't come any better than Rich.

Hope things turn out for the good Rich.
    You are one hell of a nice guy with the support you give.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information