Dealing with Polaris Industries

I have a 2004 MSX 150 that is having issues which I have posted on this website. I can not find a dealer in the Austin Area that will touch them this includes to 3rd party repair shops who work on Polaris watercraft. They all told me including the dealer that "they are a pain in the ass to work on".
    Last night I wrote polaris industries who respond with a form letter that say's contact your local dealer which I sted in the note will not touch the MSX models. This by the way is the second letter I have written asking for help and got the same form letter on both.
    So today I called Polaris who after an hour of talkign with the support people transfered me to the customer service division who was just telling me that if local dealers would not work on the watercraft that I would have to trailer it to wherever they will still hook it up to the digital wrench and maybe be able to tell me what is wrong with the watercraft. I asked to speak to someone to tell me why I can not get a copy of the digital wrench softeare and cables since there are no dealer locally that will even use their software to tell me what the issue is so I can fix it.
    After an hour with her on the phone she told me she would call around and find me a dealer who would service the unit. After 2 hours of waiting she called me to tell me there is only one dealer in central Texas that will help me. That dealer is one hour from me. I tiold them that since there is no local support they need to make available the tools to allow us to fix our own issues. I asked to speak with the regional VP for Polaris to discuss this and at that point she hung up on me. I am very frustrated and want to use my watercraft butnow I have to schedlue time away from work to take the watercraft tothis dealer who I have no experience with and have no choice in.
    Can someone point me to wheere I can get the digital wrench software and cables so I can run the diagnostics myself? This is nuts for a company the size of Polaris to leave MSX owners holding the bag. I should have bought the Sea-Doo.

+1

Cool

bud I can relate, Polaris drop there pwc line in 2004 with no warning and left the dealer with very poor support , with that in mind (and I don't know how handy you are at turning wrenches) there are few people here that can help (ya know in many states there's no lemon law for anything under $10,000 or any watercraft!I know it suck BUT if you wish to keep your ski just post problems maybe someone can help at least give you feed back to point dealer in right direction

later cd

+1
    Digital Wrench is not a panacea. Post your problems here, somebody will have your answer....

You've got PM.

+1

Cool

bud I look at your passed post seem you have greater mechanical hands that most
    only thing I can offer is with the motor running try pulling the power relay at back of ski that's suppose to reset computer
    if act real nice (I know it hurts)call custome service and ask them if it's posable to talk to Raymond
    he one of the few people that still know there sh*t-I don't know if they will
    would be nice if they came here and help on line but I guess that corporate
    later cd

Thread Information