Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

weekend update 7/24

Posting this friday as it looks as thou a few fellows are busy getting motors done or fine tuning.. MP at last read has the raider up and running.... OBX has had his running for about two week's ( how is it doing? is it ripping a new arm socket??).. RASTA wrote me asking some question ..at last read from him, he was waiting for machine work and will start building..97SLEEPER is prepairing for the ali'bam drag races ( kick some ass 97...) BIGRAIDER has been quite and at last read 78+ ( he is busy at work so the raider effort needed to be put aside awhile,, glad WORKS busy Mark!!!)

new riders are on here now asking questions which is a good thing for our old school following ... keep up asking and we will try to steer you into the right direction...

Remember search is a very good feature on these forums... you dont have to be a member to use search engines on RIVA and H2O,just to name a few.. RIVA has helped me a lot with old school searches and H2O is wonderfull place to find twin cylinder information...

UPDATE US ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING !!!!THANKS...

+1
    Skis running again....breathing some 114 straight....mmmmmm I love this smell...shame it's $10/gallon gulp. Raider burns 14/gallons an hour...x 10 ...plus oil....$150/hour to ride this thing ...ouch.

Going to try some testing on the water tomrrow. It ran on the hose for about 5-7 minutes to check for leaks etc...none. Starter don't like the 195 psi....=0)

M

mark saved the day and came through with some domes. I will be running soon!

+1
    Got my dual 44s for Blaster #1

Ran into some problems with parts on/with them, but some great guys on here have come thru to help.

Thanks Kris and Earl!

Quote Originally Posted by NJJer View Post
    Got my dual 44s for Blaster #1

Ran into some problems with parts on/with them, but some great guys on here have come thru to help.

Thanks Kris and Earl!
    No problem, in the mail!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    mark saved the day and came through with some domes. I will be running soon!
    Sorry to hear about the dome Kris. I am glad to hear Mark had something for you. Big Daddy Bacon is good people.

Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Sorry to hear about the dome Kris. I am glad to hear Mark had something for you. Big Daddy Bacon is good people.

Mark is a grat guy, he might not be on here all time but when you need something he always pulls through to help. Haven't head from you in a while brandon. Give me a call tomorrow you dago racing freak.

+1
    Ran the ski down to a non-motor lake and snuck in 15 minutes of running it on the trailer burping the throttle to put a load on and off the rings. The theory was correct....rear cylinder was actually about 8F cooler then the front due to the angle of the trailer in the water. This makes me feel better and I'm starting to wonder if the ski is going to be good!

Sounds mean...smells better and decided it better be a good idea to take along a 10mm and spare battery from the blaster. Charging the Raider one up now....at 195...she don't quite turn over like at 145 =0)

Here come the smokers! OBXJeepGuy's Avatar
    Mine has been running great after some carb tuning advice from NJJER. Still investigating this "ping" that I am getting. Sunoco 110 is $7.80 a gallon here. Going to put about $40 worth in, and hit the Pasquaskank River.

Taking the girlie's HHR in for an oil change at 8am, then coming back for the Jeep with the ski already hooked up, and ready to go.

+1
    I'm ready to hear if it makes the difference.....

M

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information