06 rxp supercharger gear failure repair

hello friends, i am currently going through a clean and repair on my 06 rxp. my supercharger gear broke some time back and i pulled the motor, removed the rear pto and front oil pump and found most of the needle bearings and parts that chipped off the ring gear which i am also replacing. today i am pulling off the crankshaft cover to see what other debree i find in there. i wanted to take any advice i can on doing this from the gurus i watch on here. i wanted to know if i should flush the oil cooler. i also wanted to make sure i can re use my flywheel bolts since ive seen some issues on here with the earlier models. another thing i cant seem to find a gasket for the crankshaft cover im headed to my garage after this post to pull it off i was wondering when i put it back together do i put block sealant or what. thank you in advance any and all guidance will be greatly appreciated. i am psyched to put it together since i have a 2rude , xs intercooler kit, rrfpr all sitting new in the box waiting for the reassembly

+1
    one thing "I" would do if your pulling the case apart is replace the timing chain. I wouldnt risk runnin an old chain after a failure like that. IMO it cheap insurance in preventing a failure.

when removing the crankshaft cover should i have the engine upside down? from what i see in the manual and what i notice from the motor it seems to me that is the case

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mito lete View Post
    when removing the crankshaft cover should i have the engine upside down? from what i see in the manual and what i notice from the motor it seems to me that is the case
    Yes, it needs to be upside down.

Thread Information