injector change?

Installed a 05? rxp ecu and pressure regulator from skoepp here on my 03 185 and was wondering about the matching injectors. what difference on the otherwise stock 185. trying not to spend a lot on this old ski and at 65 I am pretty happy BUT for the price of the injectors if it makes another large difference without breaking it it would be reasonable. any info? bob

I dont know why you decided to do those mods before some better ones, what did you pay for the ecu?and what difference did it make? Im a stock 02/03 gtx 185 with just some cheap $10 mods and I run 65.

Quote Originally Posted by xBigDaddyx117 View Post
    I dont know why you decided to do those mods before some better ones, what did you pay for the ecu?and what difference did it make? Im a stock 02/03 gtx 185 with just some cheap $10 mods and I run 65.
    $135 for both the ecu and pressure regulator. plus $30 for my seadoo mechanic t install them and remove the vts from the ecu. mine does run over 65 but not gps verified yet. what have you done and what results did you get? I repitched the aftermarket prop and rebuilt the sc with 06 parts and put an 04 metal pump in also. I do not want to make the ski noisier to ride. had to take out the resonator removal pipe as it made a loud moaning noise just above idle. faster? yes. too loud to the rider? yes. other than a blow off valve and a modified factory exhaust pipe to fit around the wake board pole I installed the engine is stock with 100 hours. the ecu and regulator really were a nice easy hop up that everyone who rode it before and did not like it versus my honda turbo now wants to ride it instead. funny enough the gas mileage went up from 4.5mpg to about 5mpg. poor range on craft versus honda. 60 miles when beeper comes on 80 miles out of gas. need someone who has done the ecu and regulator and the injectors to see if it works. bob

Thread Information