Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Watercraft Illustrated

Is it worth subscribing too!? since its like the only pwc magazine lol

+1

I get RIDE Magazine, official publication of the American Watercraft Association... the AWA is one of our best weapons against green radicals and liberal politicians who have been busy banning our PWC access in American waters for the last 15 years.

They have some very good articles, it's not very big magazine but it's very nice and you can get a subscripton FREE with your AWA membership fee which is as low as $10.00 per year, see links here:
    http://awahq.org/Join.html?redirected=1
    http://www.awahq.org/

GTI SE 155
    PWI is a great magazine....

+1
    Jaronk56,

Glad you asked. I'm Kevin Shaw, Editor of Personal Watercraft Illustrated, America's leading PWC-enthusiast publication, and the official publication of both the IJSBA and APBA. Having been in the mix since 1987, we're also the world's longest running PWC magazine, something not a lot of others can say!

Each issue of PWI is chocked full of great stuff; reviews of the most up-to-date OEM watercraft and aftermarket parts, insightful how-to and technical articles, annual project PWC builds, beautiful travel and location rides, exciting race coverage from across the nation and beyond, and much, much, more.

Currently, PWI prints seven issues a year; four monthly issues during the summer season and three every other month during the "off" season. But things might be changing soon! We're looking at offering an online edition to accompany the print edition. While you'll get seven issues in your mailbox a year, you'll have access to 12 monthly issues online!

While not totally cemented yet, this may be the PWI you'll be seeing for 2010! Please visit www.watercraft.com for a look.

Anyways, I'm always available to answer your questions and listen to your input. Personal Watercraft Illustrated is for the readers and enthusiasts, and will always remain that way. If you've got an opinion, a suggestion, or a dirty joke, I'm all ears!

Again, feel free to contact me at:
    Kevin S. Shaw
    Personal Watercraft Illustrated
    [email protected]
    714/751-7433 (ext. 237)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronk56 View Post
    Is it worth subscribing too!? since its like the only pwc magazine lol
    It's a good magazine. I enjoy reading it while on my throne...

Too bad it's so expensive for people living internationally. I was thinking about canceling my subscription because it costs so much... $45USD for 7 issues if you live in Canada and $68USD for other countries is definately pricey. I think it's $20USD for americans...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest.runner View Post
    It's a good magazine. I enjoy reading it while on my throne...

Too bad it's so expensive for people living internationally. I was thinking about canceling my subscription because it costs so much... $45USD for 7 issues if you live in Canada and $68USD for other countries is definately pricey. I think it's $20USD for americans...
    You're exactly right, $18.95 usually, but $14.95 with "Special Event" pricing. And the online edition was proposed precisely for that same reason. With the sport growing internationally as it is, it's smarter for PWI to offer a cheaper internationally-friendly version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustymuscle View Post
    You're exactly right, $18.95 usually, but $14.95 with "Special Event" pricing. And the online edition was proposed precisely for that same reason. With the sport growing internationally as it is, it's smarter for PWI to offer a cheaper internationally-friendly version.
    Do you have a quick link to where I can just order it. I went to the site but couldnt find it. I'm sure it was right in front of my face but i didnt see it. Thanks

+1
    I tried to look for ya, but couldn't find it. There's a phone number here thought, give 'em a call, I'm sure they can help. I read PWI too, it's a nice to read on the beach.

http://www.watercraft.com/contact/co...0/contact.html

+1
    I love PWI.We know longer have it on the mag racks in Ga.I need to subscribe.Love the shootouts.cb

http://www.cyclenewsstore.com/index.php?cPath=1_17

For ordering... sites a lil hard to find! you think they would make it EASY to subscribe!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information