+1

Liquid Militia BBQ

Liquid Militia BBQ
    AWA H2O Responders-PWCoffshore.com-SoCal Watercraft Club Members

We did get the hand puppet show after all. As I was thanking our friends, my 5 year old Shaniah had propped herself on my port side and was testing her hand magic against the Hypnotic Films Wide Screen behind me. It was as close as we could get to a Talent Show that night! Originally that was Gerner's gig but Shinny stole the stage!

We had 4 BBQ's churning, everyone was riding their lawn chairs and Hypnotic Films threw down a premiere peak at the beginning process of the LB2CAT DVD that is 'in the works'. Along with our friends and family we were able to watch 12 minutes of footage, wow is that DVD gonna be crazy!

I got to finally give Gerner an award, even if its a 20 year old recycled trophy of my own ha ha. Like it or not he's got 'his' for a change and on my real spare dime! Pirate was his usual patched self, the kids had a great time picking on one another, lots of good cooks in the outdoor kitchen and Liquid Militia threw down a few giveaways, LM style. Trawlercat got to revel us with more of the Alaskan Wet Dog adventure. Most of it you had to be there for those 'extra special moments' only you can talk about!

Ahmed and Shawn, Ahmeds turn!

We made the formal announcement about the Triple Crown of PWC Offshore racing, and paid tribute to Maya Hamde and her mother who is battling cancer. Maya is back with her family in Lebanon, so keep her mother in your ongoing prayers. Ahmed will be mailing our card to you soon Maya!

Oh yeah it was funny! Libby on Deck with Hotel Whiskey

Masahito's parents came to their BBQ as our honored guests. They do not speak any English and the only word in Japanese I know well enough is Kawasaki. We did have the unversal language of paper as Mamoru (Masa's father) made plentiful origami creatures for the children, and shaniah made them her trademark Valentines Snowflakes in exchange.

Mayumi (Masa's Mother) has become a coffee and hamburger aficionado. Uh oh! Masa has been in the hospital recovering from his burns in the vehicle accident that happened on May 29th. Not a day goes by I do not revisit that night and say thanks for our good lives we have been gifted with. He still has a ways to go, so please keep him in your kindest regards.

Mayumi and Mamoru in the center

Why did we do this? Because it takes commitment for folks to make the time to come together. Nobody has time for anything or anyone anymore, these folks really support the PWC offshore theme of 'going the distance'. We simply have to try and give it our best, supporting one another, our families and bring back the kindness factor and get over ourselves.

We are all looking ahead now to the Dana Point to Oceanside and back 55 Mile PWC offshore race. That happens on September 27th. It's not that far away, already 20 racers are registered. This should prove to be a stellar race for our zany selves! See you out on the Big Blue and hopefully at WOT!
    Come and Get Some Offshore!

Roasted PWC Nuts:
    Pirate, Ahmed, Brian, Mark, Dubz, Jim, Bryant, Gabe, Mannie, Kyla, Ryan, Shaniah, Russell, Young, Tommy, Ralph, Mike, Dave, Karen, am I forgetting someone? Sorry!

Post Script Burn: Friebe said for me to mention that the Boss had the worst safety check. out of all the racers! I'm so impressed someone beat me at the LB2CAT on that one.... LOL But heck, who cares about second? LOL

LINKED UP!

Photo Album:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/k38shaw...7621867949026/

www.LiquidMilitia.com

www.PWCoffshoreforums.com

www.Socalwatercraftclub.com

www.k38Watersafety.com

www.AWAhq.org

+1
    Gerner is about to get his!

Guess Who?

Hypnotic Films

Trawlercat and Hellwoman

Tommy!

Young, Never Old

Fekete

Mike Arnold and Shawn

Dubz!

+1
    Eades and Dunn

Mike Mark and Bryant

Mannie Leon

Brian

We had a great time. Thanks Shawn for having us over!

Thread Information