XP LTD fuel lines

I am new to this forum and I hope some one can help me with my problem. I have a 98 XP LTD. A few months ago I pulled the carbs and rebuilt them. While doing so I discovered that my fuel lines were bad(green gunk on brass parts) and began replaceing them. I labeled...Thought I labeled all the lines but I forgot two. It has been awhile and I have forgotten where they go. Now I have one line left. The only open port is on the top of the front carb, coming off the T fitting. I can't seem to find where it goes! My local dealer said it was a breather which gets attached to the motor but wouldn't tell me where. The seadoo manual showes a fuel or breather line going to the engine but thats it. If someone can walk me throught all the connections of fuel/breather lines on the carbs and engine or post pictures of where they all go, I would be greatful. Sorry this was so long, Thank you in advance for your help

+1
    It's the return line. It goes from the carb to the top of the fuel baffel. It returns unwanted fuel to the gas tank. There is a vent line on top of baffel but it should go to a check valve and then to a vent nipple on the hull.

Welcome to GH

Thanks for the help. That's the way I hooked it up, but didn't want to add fuel n try it until I knew for sure. The other line in question was also off the front carb. It was the outlet marked PULSE. I connected that to the left side of the motor. Was I correct in that.

+1
    that is the pulse line. it should go on a barb on the crankcase just under the front carb. there is another pulse barb just under the rear carb which should go to a check valve and ten to the rave solinoid.

Thanks again. Time to go fire it up!

Thread Information