+1

Got schooled by the Formula-One crew today!

Got a chance to ride w/ some of the guys from F-1 on LI NY today- they got some marsh area trails there with a lotta tight "S" turns and such...

Well, they pretty much showed me how inadequate me and my RXT are at that type of riding... I had to be pulled off the grassy banks not once- but 2 times!

Had a blast anyways though! Thanks guys! And thanks for pulling my tank off the grass!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vman
    And thanks for pulling my tank off the grass!
    BWAHAHAHA, and i'm the one becoming a 3-seater basher? ... yeaaa, now u know where i'm coming from.

i'm addicted to those snake trails. some tight narrow freaken turns where u gotta make the nose of the ski trim the grass-land to even make the turns. not easily done on an RXT, as Vman found out was very funny turning around and seeing u standing in the marsh with ur ski totally out of the water

BTW...i called ur cell about 10:30pm, u no answer.... see you bright and early on the turnpike or something? i'll talk to u in the AM or ring me 2nite, i got my phone nearby. i'm shooting to leave my house no later than 5:15am

, ya know I`m always reading about the same group of guys
    if it`s not Vman, Shibbs or the other doofuss Shrek...

Shibbs we have those tight snake turns right here on the river just to the right after you go under the GSP bridge going into the Mullica, Warning, high tide only, or you will wind up like Vman!...PR...

ya marsh riding is fun, but its a little scary that someone can be coming in the other direction.

Hey Vic, I couldn't make it out to LI, so I just ordered the part should be here on monday. I'll give you a call after it is in. On another another note, have you ever ridden up the Hackensack or Pasaic river?

Those trails are the sickest ride I have been on in a while. I had fun riding with those guys he other weekend before my ski went and It was sick.
    Last edited by Gforce; 08-07-2006 at 12:54 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-Ski
    ya marsh riding is fun, but its a little scary that someone can be coming in the other direction.

Hey Vic, I couldn't make it out to LI, so I just ordered the part should be here on monday. I'll give you a call after it is in. On another another note, have you ever ridden up the Hackensack or Pasaic river?
    Yeah, Dave- give me a call and we'll set something up. Did you order the metals? I know that you wanted those and Jerry has them in now.

I have ridden up both those rivers- they are not the cleanest though...

Thread Information