Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Goodbye to the old school forum

Well I officially sold my 99 Riva Yamaha Gp1200 today when the guy came down to pick it up from Ft. Wayne, IN. I ended up selling it for 3200 which IMHO is a pretty good deal for both parties. I am actually heading out on another road trip to go get the 2001 Gp1200 with triples that I won on ebay up in La Crosse, WI. I am also swinging by kris' house on my way to pick him up to ride up there with me. I am paying 3800 for it which also comes with a brand new triton aluminum trailer. Kris has actually met the guy before and said I was getting a very good deal on it but I guess I won't really know until we go up there and check it out up close. But I told the guy who bought my ski to set up a greenhulk account so he should be a new addition to the old school forum. Here I copied and pasted all the info on the ski in WI since the auction ended.

2001 YamahaGP1200R Rec/Race ski with stage 3 kit +extra Vehicle Description
    The ride of a life time up for sale is my last 2001 Yamaha GP 1200 R Recrational / Race ski stage 3 kit by Riva + extras this ski is my daily rider has no issues at all it runs about 70-80 miles per hour depending on the smoothness of the water the pics show it is in excellent condition runs on pump Gas. All gaudes work on the ski. It has factory triple race pipes that i got from Ken Moore from florida also r + d heads with interchangeable domes that you can run 92-93 octane from the pumps mixed with 2 stroke oil. It has cylinders that have been ported for more horsepower. All new gaskets. Real low hours on it. It also has a trued and welded crank,rad lightweight charging flywheel,the carbs have been gone threw by Riva Motorsports in florida also rejetted for the triple pipes, has reeds, r+d cdi programmable cdi box,gas operated power valves, riva adjustible sponsons,aluminum lightweight couplers girdle kit for individual heads, solas 14/19 pitch impeller, r+d ride plate, scoop grate, trim tabs, hydroturf mats, and seat cover. aluminum triton trailer brand new. $21000 invested in this machine with trailer. Be the fasted on your lake or river. Very reliable. like to get $6750 or trade for built eagle talon or other trades??? I have the right to end auction early due to having it for sale locally.

We wont know til we see it. I feel it was a very fair price!

+1
    well you need to holler at me. theres several of us around kentucky that ride

Quote Originally Posted by bajaeater View Post

Settle down he has to come up here to ride with the big boys first.

We are all close we should plan a weekend to meet up before the summer ends.

Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    We wont know til we see it. I feel it was a very fair price!
    Yea I feel like it was too but I am praying that I'm not going to be disappointed when I get there. By the way you need to pm me your address.

Yea definitly. What part of KY do u ride?

+1
    nolin lake is mainly were i ride. N8R was talkin about gettin a ride together but who knows.

nolin lake is mainly were i ride. N8R was talkin about gettin a ride together but who knows.
    Oh yea thats only like 30 min. away from where I'm at. I'm always down to go riding. I'll pm u my phone number

Heading to La Crosse, are you? That's my home town. If you ride up there, you'll have a blast out on the Mississippi. I ride the river in La Crosse more than any other place. Be sure to watch for the no wake zones...it's no wake almost all the way through La Crosse. Once you get into the main channel, you'll love every extra mph you can wring out of the machine

I went and looked at the pictures in the eBay auction, and I know exactly where they were taken. I grew up a mile from there. Did the seller say anything about living in Barre Mills?

+1
    Ouch...I was thinking wanted 4k for the ski? Good luck bro with the GPR....should be quick!

M

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information