Thread: Gti se 155

MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar

Question Gti se 155

Well since I'm going to put a stage 1 in the px boat I thought let me spruce up the GTI while I'm at it.

I am going to have it painted the yellow's will now be a light pink color (don't laugh it's going to look HOT) anyway my question is what mods do you think would be good for this ski?

+1
    I'm not sure what if any more can really be coaxed out of a 155. A Kanaflex or some sort of 3 or 4" intake modded to fit, impeller and a exhaust would be the only bolt ons I can think of to get it to breath better, other than that I'm thinking the rest would/will be internal mods and at that it would get spendy, as in a custom cam, higher comp pistons and head work. I just dont think there is allot that can be done to the 155, without allot of $$$ spent internally, than your still behind the 8 ball compared to boosted models. But then again you could be breaking new ground, but you have to ask yourself reliability vs lots of power that may or may not affect reliabilty. Start pumping the comp up and then your in the premium/race gas arena, plus how well is the bottom end oing to hold up? Rods, and pistons? This is just my opinion but I dont really think its worth the effort, you would be better off with a 215 and ecu as a starting point.
    ETA, I just dont think simple bolt ons will really make a whole lot of difference, I dont know if the money and time spent will reward you enough for the effort??? Anyone else want to chime in here? Hopefully I'm wrong.

you dont need mods, the hot pink will make you go 80+!

MILF -Most Interesting Little Female Rxpx-Milf's Avatar
    I knew someone somewhere was gonna comment on my pink . My bf won't ride the pink one so when we go together he'll take my px. But I just want something that looks good (cause you know how vain us girls are) and something that I won't be in the dust to my own px. That would piss me off.

Any more suggestions I'm listening.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rxpx-Milf View Post
    I knew someone somewhere was gonna comment on my pink . My bf won't ride the pink one so when we go together he'll take my px. But I just want something that looks good (cause you know how vain us girls are) and something that I won't be in the dust to my own px. That would piss me off.

Any more suggestions I'm listening.
    Another PX/TX or a stage 2 or 3 RXP/T.; Not gonna get a 155 to run with a PX. You could paint your PX making him keepin up with you on your Pink PX andd him on a yellow GTi

+1
    i don't know how much faster you can make that gti go, but yeah, do some kind of intake and free flow exhaust on it. Atleast it'll sound like its fast.

...and there's nothing wrong with pink. I have pink on my ski, and the ladies loooove it.

Turbo Doo's from Down Under one1one's Avatar
    Pull the motor, driveline, pump & electronics out of the RXP-X, drop all the 155hp gear into the RXP hull & vice-verca to the GTI & have the best SEADOO ever (the GTI not the RXP...)

I don't know where in Florida that you're located, but i remember a guy who had PPG in Ft. Lauderdale mod his GTI. IIRC, he spent lots of money on headwork, exhaust, TB, new ECU, impeller, etc. But, I don't remember what his final gains were. If your ski has the plastic pump, then that would need to be changed too... Ron

Thread Information