Thread: X-nozzle on RXP

X-nozzle on RXP

Anyone ever put on a rxp-x nozzle on a rxp? If so did you have to bend the crap out of your prop? and if so did you notice a significant difference in acceleration or did you still cavitate a little even with the bent prop? I was thinking about doing it but wanted to get any feed back to see if there was a major difference. stock rxp is 83mm I believe and the rxp-x is 87mm stock I think... Figured you get some good accel out of it if the prop can work for you.

+1
    I did on my 04 RXP(old limited boat) because the 3-blade(14/17) I have for it is was kind of tall since I pulled the supercharger wheel off and put it pretty much back to a stock class setup.

Haven't really played with it a lot since I've been busy with my X and the open boat, but it accelerates good. Just not stock class legal though.

coo. If I ever get the balls to pull the trigger and race it will be the limited class... went to the lkn races this past weekend and in Pro am r/a stock there was a pretty big wreck. not cool for me considering I wanted to race that weekend and that was the very first thing I saw right when I showed up.

+1
    Yeah I heard about that from Mitch. He told me the course was a single lane start with the split on the other side of the course. I've race on that type of course once, but there werent that many people on the line so it wasn't that bad. It would suck to have a full line going for that same buoy.

yeah it was a pretty big hit... It was good to watch some of the races though. Brian dominated that weekend. his open boat is pretty damn fast.

Thread Information