Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

first major wipeout

had my first major wipeout on my pro today unfortunately my son was ridding with me. hit a 2-3 wake at about 62 trying to avoid a ski that cut me off, did the famous RonG barrel roll. my boy pulled his shoulder out lost his wet shoes i think i may have broken my elbow and pulled something in my knee lost my ridding glasses, shoes and shorts were around my knees. the ski wound up about 100 feet from us. i only thank God (as in Jesus Father) that my son is ok

Happy to hear your son is ok!!

Tomorrow morning you are going to feel like $h|T!!!

Yeah u will feel it tomorrow. I can off mine doing about 65 and it felt like i broke my ribs but was lucky, just hurt for about two weeks. what was really bad was that when i came off the lanyard did not come off it broke in half. My brother was out riding with me and had to go catch my ski. Glad he was there or it would have been rough trying to catch up with it.

+1
    Good to here that your son and you are ok..look at it this way...you could have been on a motorcycle on the street and really got f--ked up....man i remember when i rode gsxr's and had a few close calls..i sold all my motorcycles and got water toys...much much safer, better bruised than skinned.....i hit the water before at around 55 mph,skipped 5 times,shorts pulled down,and landed in a damm weed bed,the weeds dont feel very good rubing the crack of your ass..lol

Dear Crash,
    Nate- First of all, mine was a double barrel roll landing on the hull at 78.6. Second of all I just posted today we all need to be more careful. You never listen! DO AS I SAY-NOT AS I DO!!
    Jesus Man! I wouldn't wish that on anyone but with your son on the ski. So sorry to hear it. As long as everyone walks away it's a good day but the little guy...
    How are you guys hiding your wounds from Shannon? ...and what are you doing here typing? Go to the hospital. You've got to be ready for Lake Kerr next weekend.
    Seriously Nate, as bad as it is, it could have been worse. Hope it all works out OK for you and your son. If you need anything- Call.

+1
    Nater,
    Respect the Pro!!!

well 3 years i have been lucky no wrecks today my luck ran out as i post i am thinking of going to the emergency room lost it today at over 70 and thought i hurt my arm cause i could not feel it and broke my ribs but now i just think my rids are broke cause they feel like there moving around and hurting please be safe everyone

+1
    4 bruised ribs. knee is the size of a baseball going to doctor tomarrow to look at elbow. the boy is fine just a little sore.

Sorry to hear this nate I hope you and your boy feel better soon

just GOT TO DO IT! great lakes gpr 1200's Avatar
    MAN Do I feel you pain. I did it a week ago. I took this weekend off, I'm still F*cked up! I busted my butt, and that's not funny. It's the darn truth. I lit on my butt at 70+ and skipped like a stone for way to far.
    I am deeply sorry for you guys. I sure am glad you and your Kid are going to be ok. I KNOW It Hurts. but It could be worst. Ive had a week to think about it. and it still scares the hell out of me.. be cool and chill like me. PAIN KILLERS DO HELP!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information