+1

r&d c3 wheel vs riva b1 wheel

has anyone tried the b1 wheel yet compared to the c3?i am wondering if there will be any differnce performance wise between the 2

If i am not mistaken....the 11.5 psi wheel which is the B1 u will not be able to use that wheel unless u get the motec. You could use it with the powershot tuner but u might be running lean. With the powershot u are only pushing 10 psi not the 11.5 so there is equivalent to 10 h.p you are not recieving. Its there but u can get to it with stock ecu. Would not hurt to try it but like i say watch your AFRs very closely. Might even have to upgrade your fuel injectors just for another 1.5 psi. To me not worth it. If your are planning on goin faster than 76-79mph get the motec and 16 psi wheel and been done with it. I am planning on doin the powershot and the 10 psi wheel and changing my prop to top speed. I should have no prob. gettin to 76 mph with that setup...of course the intake, exhaust, intake manifold upgrade. Matter how deep your pockets are!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZSupercharged View Post
    If i am not mistaken....the 11.5 psi wheel which is the B1 u will not be able to use that wheel unless u get the motec. You could use it with the powershot tuner but u might be running lean. With the powershot u are only pushing 10 psi not the 11.5 so there is equivalent to 10 h.p you are not recieving. Its there but u can get to it with stock ecu. Would not hurt to try it but like i say watch your AFRs very closely. Might even have to upgrade your fuel injectors just for another 1.5 psi. To me not worth it. If your are planning on goin faster than 76-79mph get the motec and 16 psi wheel and been done with it. I am planning on doin the powershot and the 10 psi wheel and changing my prop to top speed. I should have no prob. gettin to 76 mph with that setup...of course the intake, exhaust, intake manifold upgrade. Matter how deep your pockets are!!!!
    the b1 wheel is compareable to the c3 so i dont see why there will be any problems running it with the powershot.i was wondering if anyone has tried the b1 yet but its probably to soon to ask.i want to see what i can get out of my ski before opting for a aftermarket ecu i have gpsed a best speed of 75 mph consistantly 74mph and thats with a c1 wheel.

The only thing that I would worry about is that you will have issues with the boost limiter on the powershot. anything over 10 psi the boost limit will be back.

i have the C3 wheel and powershot

i see 11,3-11,5 psi constantly ist like iam hit the limiter all time

+1
    what speeds are u guys seeing with the c3 wheel?

Thread Information