Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

2008 Re-Release Of The Camaro!! Beautiful Pics

I love it. . . hope it actually looks like that once in production.

Jay

+1
    I like the outside looks not sure I am so keen on the retro gauges.

OsideBill

awesome i know i have my name on the list im # 16 out of 400

cant wait

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Looks very cool, but it's still a concept car with 21" in front and 22" in the back, if not 22 and 23.

Production models will be like the last gen Mustang, and the last gen mustang looks WEAK.

I love it, IF they build it as is. Usually by the time GM gets done with the final design it won't even resemble a camaro. Remember the latest GTO, what the hell were they thinking, it doesn't resemble a GTO at all! Some minor body work changes could of made the new GTO a huge sales success but GM just doesn't seem to have a clue.

+1

Expect 17's on the v6 base model.

Expect a mid level v8 with some goodies.... but this is my guess for the performance model...

18's and 19's inch wheels, big brakes, LS7, two toned special interior, misc goodies like hood, spolier, ect...

Aug. 10, 2006

AUTO BUYERS HAVE SPOKEN: GM WILL BUILD CAMARO . . .An American classic will soon make a triumphant return to the road as plans are announced to build an all-new version of the Chevrolet Camaro. GM Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner made the announcement today in Traverse City, Mich. during the Management Briefing Seminars. "The overwhelmingly enthusiastic response to the Camaro Concept continues to remind me of the uniquely iconic place our products can have in customers' hearts," Wagoner said. "Camaro is much more than a car; it symbolizes America's spirit and its love affair with the automobile."

The all-new Camaro will be virtually identical to the popular Camaro concept unveiled at the 2006 North American International Auto Show earlier this year. The front-engine, rear-wheel-drive sport coupe will feature an independent rear suspension and be offered in a variety of models with the choice of manual and automatic transmissions and V6 and V8 engines. It will go into production in late 2008 and be on sale in the first quarter of 2009. As part of today’s announcement, more than 7,000 automotive enthusiasts, employees and journalists gathered at GM's Vehicle Engineering Center in Warren, Mich. for a celebration and rally.

BLOGGING ABOUT CAMARO . . . “Give the people what they want,” writes GM Vice Chairman Bob Lutz on the GM FastLane blog. And what they want, if the comments he’s gotten on the FastLane Blog over the past year-and-a-half are any indication, is spelled C-A-M-A-R-O. “I’m not going to tell you that Camaro is happening because the blogosphere demanded it,” he writes. “But I WILL tell you that the enthusiasm shown for Camaro in this forum is a shining example of the passion that exists for this automobile, and we thank you for sharing it with us.”

To read more about what he has to say on the GM FastLane Blog and to read other Camaro-related material on the FYI Blog, visit http://gmblogs.com.

James Lindsay
    GM District Manager
    Cell - 804-514-0994
    VME - 1-800-248-0178 box 8222
    FAX: 804- 262-4192

+1
    in a way, resembles the mustangs now. I like how they went with an almost 69 camaro front end.
    SHOOTER

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information