+1

VF2 users - question

Just curious what spacers (1/4"-3/8"- ect.) you guys are using with the VF2's. I run the VF2's with Fercho's 3/8" spacer, so far not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JetSkiDaddy
    Just curious what spacers (1/4"-3/8"- ect.) you guys are using with the VF2's. I run the VF2's with Fercho's 3/8" spacer, so far not a problem.
    Thats cool to hear. I have some "Magic Reeds" V-2 comming soon, mine require no plate.

+1
    Wow, no plate ! Interesting. Any reports on life span with no spacer ? Isnt the spacer needed to space the reeds to open into the boost ports ?

Quote Originally Posted by JetSkiDaddy
    Wow, no plate ! Interesting. Any reports on life span with no spacer ? Isnt the spacer needed to space the reeds to open into the boost ports ?
    The life span? could be forever, but I doubt that. The person I'm getting them from bought used ones, had in his ski for over 200hrs, and had only one pedal break. No plate required, bolt on.

Pete I would recommend using the spacer plate. Moto Tassinari pull the V-Force II cages out of the worldwidemarket for the GPR due to premature failure. They have not even listed for this application since 2002

I used the V-Force II with a 3/16 spacer which was highly recommended by Todd Lachance from TLR Performance back in 2002

After beefing up my engine I moved the M-16 and Rad Valves which also failed on me after a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by Fercho
    Pete I would recommend using the spacer plate. Moto Tassinari pull the V-Force II cages out of the worldwidemarket for the GPR due to premature failure. They have not even listed for this application since 2002

I used the V-Force II with a 3/16 spacer which was highly recommended by Todd Lachance from TLR Performance back in 2002

After beefing up my engine I moved the M-16 and Rad Valves which also failed on me after a few hours
    Fercho, thats some good info. Thanks.

Thread Information