Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Toobold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    486
    +1
    5

    2008 FX SHO Cruiser Riva Stage I

    I have been reading trends and mod logs. If I go ahead and put the Riva stage I on my SHO Cruiser, will this void warranty. I have the extended plan and would hat to throw that money out the door due to mod. Also, just the Riva Stage I alone, is the well worth the 1200.00 or should I go another route. I dont want to do any internal work, just bolt on and still have a reliable ski. Guys thank for all the help.

    http://www.rivayamaha.com/pwc_perf_p...pm_fxsho_1.asp


  2. #2
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    I think it's a great kit. One good thing about the staged kits is all components are matched and work together. It takes all the guesswork out of modifying your ski.

    Also, these are just bolt on parts that won't void your warranty.

    If you do decide to order please help support the site and order here
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=740

    Thank you!
    Jerry

  3. #3
    Toobold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    486
    +1
    5
    Anyone one else put on this Stage I... If I order I will def. go through GreenHULK..

  4. #4
    Taking money away from the Z06 Fund
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, VA
    Posts
    560
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    Anyone one else put on this Stage I... If I order I will def. go through GreenHULK..
    I ordered all of my Stage 1 Riva parts from Green Hulk (Jerry) for my SHO. Service was top notch and very fast shipping! I ordered on a tuesday or wed I think and I got everything on Friday just in time for a weekend install. I highly recommend the full Stage 1 kit including the new Dynafly 13/22R prop. I picked up 4mph with the Intake, manifold upgrade, exhaust, sealed intake grate and prop. Throttle response, acceleration and holeshot are also better.

    It sounds good now too

    I give my vote for ordering the kit from Green Hulk!!

    Jeff

  5. #5
    Toobold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Belleville, IL
    Posts
    486
    +1
    5
    Is there also required shimming of rideplate with the riva Stage I kit? I guess I will know when I install one.

  6. #6
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    Anyone one else put on this Stage I... If I order I will def. go through GreenHULK..

    Thank you very much!



    Quote Originally Posted by poof100 View Post
    I ordered all of my Stage 1 Riva parts from Green Hulk (Jerry) for my SHO. Service was top notch and very fast shipping! I ordered on a tuesday or wed I think and I got everything on Friday just in time for a weekend install. I highly recommend the full Stage 1 kit including the new Dynafly 13/22R prop. I picked up 4mph with the Intake, manifold upgrade, exhaust, sealed intake grate and prop. Throttle response, acceleration and holeshot are also better.

    It sounds good now too

    I give my vote for ordering the kit from Green Hulk!!

    Jeff

    And thanks again


    Quote Originally Posted by Toobold View Post
    Is there also required shimming of rideplate with the riva Stage I kit? I guess I will know when I install one.
    Once you install it and run the ski if you notice a porpoise just put some small shims under the back bolts of the ride plate. You should be fine without any shims though. It's those of us machining plates to get more angle on them that resort to shims for fine tuning.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 FX SHO Cruiser RECALL
    By Toobold in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 12:56 PM
  2. My 2008 FX-SHO Cruiser only goes 42 now. What happened?
    By rsilvers in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 09:02 AM
  3. How much should I ask for my 2008 FX SHO Cruiser
    By Toobold in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:34 PM
  4. PLEASE HELP! Winterizing 2008 FX SHO Cruiser.
    By SELLC in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:30 PM
  5. 2008 FX SHO Cruiser water intake line
    By regal 2860 in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •