Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1

SEADOO shuting down???????

i went in to the honda dealer ship to look at there 4wheelers, and was just lookin at the aquatraks. when i hear this guy telling this lady that seadoo was going to shut down cause they dont sell much any more and blah blah, but i called him on his bull shit when he tried to tell her that honda is the only one to make a 4 stroke pwc. i wanted to kick that guys ass lol but anyways how stupid can you get

Sea-doo

BPR outsells any PWC in Canada 10-1.

+1
    Actually there may be a tiny bit of truth in what the BS'er salesman said. BRP is not in the best financial condition. The Evinrude E-tec outboard didn't catch on like they hoped. Warranty repair on their other products is costing them an arm and leg. Their dealer network has it's share of unhappy campers. I don't see them going under, but maybe a reorg under chapter 11 isn't out of the question !!

Richard

BPR makes our subway trains, executive jets, many airplanes- they are running at full tilt. Their Sea-Doo division is costing them money, but as a group they are not hurting.

The recreational division (seadoo, skidoo, canam) is a completely seperate company from the BRP that makes planes, trains etc. The Bombardier family here in Canada bought the rec division

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuji
    The recreational division (seadoo, skidoo, canam) is a completely seperate company from the BRP that makes planes, trains etc. The Bombardier family here in Canada bought the rec division
    100% TRUE !!

Except that BRP "IS" Bombardier Recreational Products. They are completely separated from Bombardier Corporation, that makes the planes, trains, etc. The Rec Products (BRP) are having problems.

Richard

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    the thing that got me was i know he sells them but you dont have to be one sided on it to him it was like honda or nothing, and he needs to do his home work if he says that honda is the only 4 stroke on the market. its funny polaris went bye bye honda stepped in and this will be there 2 year in making water crafts but hey they should be easy to mod cause they use the cvic motor lol

Quote Originally Posted by smc
    BPR makes our subway trains, executive jets, many airplanes- they are running at full tilt. Their Sea-Doo division is costing them money, but as a group they are not hurting.
    Gees, they sure charge enough for their parts and supplies. I would have thought they were making money hand over fist...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by superduty
    the thing that got me was i know he sells them but you dont have to be one sided on it to him it was like honda or nothing, and he needs to do his home work if he says that honda is the only 4 stroke on the market. its funny polaris went bye bye honda stepped in and this will be there 2 year in making water crafts but hey they should be easy to mod cause they use the cvic motor lol
    Honda has been making PWC for more than 2 years. They started with the 3 seater back in 2003 (or was it 2002...time sure flys) They came out with the 2 seater the following year. They haven't had a new design since.

Richard

Talking French Toast

They charge the Quebecers "French Canadians" 1/3 the price for their products and the rest of the world 5/3 of the price to even things out. Those guys have to afford ciggs and condoms for their 12 year old daughters.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information