+1

X charger or rebuild green wheeled SC

My stage 2 is getting up in hours, so its about time to give it a rebuild, what I'm wondering is should I rebuild it and reuse it, or rebuild and sell or just sell it and upgrade to the X charger? I have the 42's, 4" Kana, Pirhana IC, and green Hulk waterbox so it would be just a direct bolt in?
    I guess to clarify here X charger or green wheel charger? If I go X charger what else do I need to do?

+1
    you would need a RRFPR if you got the x charger.
    Also the seadoo metal washers are inferior so you would have to get the riva 08 washers.

+1
    You will def want the RRFPR with the X charger. With my setup in my sig Im running around 73-4psi at 8100 to get 11.6 AFR. You may not need quite as much pressure depending on your temps ect ect but to get anywhere near that then you gona need a walbro pump. My stock pump could only make 68psi at WOT with 42 injectors. If you want a proven setup that you know is safe I would stick with the green wheel and 42s with the intercooler. R88

+1
    how much faster you wanna go??? the X charger has alot more volume of air at the same boost, or even a little better boost too, so theres alot of potential go power in it, but it needs fuel system upgrades to match, and properly tuned setup.
    all thats gonna cost alot more than the few hundred bux to get the greenwheel rebuilt.
    so, go faster at any cost, or keep it the way it is and minimize out of pocket.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lextoy View Post
    how much faster you wanna go??? the X charger has alot more volume of air at the same boost, or even a little better boost too, so theres alot of potential go power in it, but it needs fuel system upgrades to match, and properly tuned setup.
    all thats gonna cost alot more than the few hundred bux to get the greenwheel rebuilt.
    so, go faster at any cost, or keep it the way it is and minimize out of pocket.

Well, right now shes old reliable, but..............its a disease, all I would have to do is add a RRFPR. I dont know I will probaly just rebuild one of my extra 215 SC's with a green wheel and good washers. I have a Stage 3 plus, and I would like just a little more, if I need allot more I have the 06. It would be cheaper all right, I like to have a extra SC on hand, like now I have a extra Rude so I can swap out when the hours start getting up there and only be down for about a hour or less.

Go with X-charger

X Charger. Then later down the road you can drop the ET wheel in and go even faster.

Thread Information