McMaster-Carr. PROBLEM. Service Bad.

I wondered if anyone else had experienced problems with them at all.

I ordered the deville washers to get around the Seadoo no-sell policyfrom them on the 19th of June this year, and waited for them patiently.

Well it got to 3 days ago, and I figured I had been patient enough, and dropped them an E-Mail asking for the status of my order.

I got some half-assed reply about them not exporting at all, apart from a few customers, due to US export complications..!!.

They just decided to let me know this..!!, what a bunch of...

I know sometimes the things I import are taking up to 10 days, and patience is one of my values, but hey, what a service I got from them.

Anyone else experienced such shabby, half assed, ignorance from them, or is it me?

So, anyone else know where to get the S/C Washers from, where they want to sell?

Never had a problem with McMaster-Carr, have dealt with them for 25+ years. They probably just don't want to deal with sending items out of the country. Have you thought about asking one of your friends in the US to order the washers for you and then send to you?

+1
    thats complete HS....if they don't (normally)ship overseas,they should plainly state that when ordering....credit card i assume?
    dispute charge with cc company,they will make it go away real fast(impe)

+1
    I had the same problem with them they would not ship to overseas.

Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown!! SuperCharged/IC's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Richieb View Post
    I wondered if anyone else had experienced problems with them at all.

I ordered the deville washers to get around the Seadoo no-sell policyfrom them on the 19th of June this year, and waited for them patiently.

Well it got to 3 days ago, and I figured I had been patient enough, and dropped them an E-Mail asking for the status of my order.

I got some half-assed reply about them not exporting at all, apart from a few customers, due to US export complications..!!.

They just decided to let me know this..!!, what a bunch of...

I know sometimes the things I import are taking up to 10 days, and patience is one of my values, but hey, what a service I got from them.

Anyone else experienced such shabby, half assed, ignorance from them, or is it me?

So, anyone else know where to get the S/C Washers from, where they want to sell?

They heard you were buying up N/A engines and putting superchargers on them and they want no part of that!!

What are " deville washers " ?

I never had a problem w/ McM, been buying from them for 10+ years. Returns are never a problem, even if *I* ordered the wrong part. They usually just say "keep it" if the return shipping is not worth it them to restock,, and they just credit my account anyway. Order on Monday morning,, on my doorstep Wednesday afternoon....

Thread Information