+1

Thumbs up rxx mpm advantages or disad

Been working on my Ski for some time now. I'm specting to hit at least 75.mph top speed . Right now the RX is turning 6,890 rpm. (91 mm bore twin pipes M16 R&D reeds stock rejet carbs skat pump setback 16/24 R&D ride plate and grate. ) The buckshots 50 mm are in the set up but my compression was about 147 psi did'n think the engine will move them so I switch to stock. Last test run the ski stall ,take it out off water and make a compresion test . Resuming I ve ordered a new cranckshaft (using stock one 200 hrs on it and had exes freeplay on the rods) and found that the raves where hitting the pistonrings (there the loos of compression) In the mean time I started reading some other post about twins setup and got me thinking I just only programed the lanyard to my rxx mpem . So I'm planing to set corrected timming on it once had the engine build up again. wil this mpem get me tu run 75 ? with proper engine tunning or do I need like an MSD enhancer or a Microtouch ?
    Dean thanks for the tip... Thanks for reading to all...

pero tu maquina no estaba stock titeron .

+1
    Stock .. hace un tiempo que no .Lo que pasa es que me he tirado esta mision casi solo y me esta dando un trabajo de la vida jajaj.... Llevo dos años con ella guardada . Hace poco comenze a setear denuevo. y me he encontrado con algunas cosas que no sabia y que he aprendido por aqui con la buena ayuda de gente que he hido conociendo en las carreras y en los foros..

+1
    u need alot more than a rxx mpem to get you going 75mph lol.

RIVA

Quote Originally Posted by AndinoWatercraft View Post
    Been working on my Ski for some time now. I'm specting to hit at least 75.mph top speed . Right now the RX is turning 6,890 rpm. (91 mm bore twin pipes M16 R&D reeds stock rejet carbs skat pump setback 16/24 R&D ride plate and grate. ) The buckshots 50 mm are in the set up but my compression was about 147 psi did'n think the engine will move them so I switch to stock. Last test run the ski stall ,take it out off water and make a compresion test . Resuming I ve ordered a new cranckshaft (using stock one 200 hrs on it and had exes freeplay on the rods) and found that the raves where hitting the pistonrings (there the loos of compression) In the mean time I started reading some other post about twins setup and got me thinking I just only programed the lanyard to my rxx mpem . So I'm planing to set corrected timming on it once had the engine build up again. wil this mpem get me tu run 75 ? with proper engine tunning or do I need like an MSD enhancer or a Microtouch ?
    Dean thanks for the tip... Thanks for reading to all...
    RIVA has performance packages that will help your performance. The first thing I can see you trying for extra speed is using a pump extension.

+1

thanks..

thanks for reading.. For the RX comes an extension for the pump ? a wedge? On the Riva page i found some mods. also like a programable control . Has anyboy use it. ?

Thread Information