+1

Has anyone tuned their ski w/ the powershot?

Can someone share their Powershot settings while running with the 10 PSI boost limit?

It would be the same (or very close) for everyone, right? Same motors, same boost, same (stock) fuel systems?

If so it would save some people a lot of $$$ and time!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BPnta View Post
    Can someone share their Powershot settings while running with the 10 PSI boost limit?

It would be the same (or very close) for everyone, right? Same motors, same boost, same (stock) fuel systems?

mine was tweaked up a little more then standard and made a huge diifenrence , not sure what setting my mate done but went better and was still safe. thats the one i sold on line to anthony

cheers
    tony

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FZR N View Post
    mine was tweaked up a little more then standard and made a huge diifenrence , not sure what setting my mate done but went better and was still safe. thats the one i sold on line to anthony

cheers
    tony
    Yeah, I think I will just bump them all up by 1 just be safe. It would be awesome though if someone with real experience (unlike myself) could post the correct (or close) settings!

+1
    Yeah, I think I will just bump them all up by 1 just be safe. It would be awesome though if someone with real experience (unlike myself) could post the correct (or close) settings!
    Doesn't the unit come with recommended settings as well as top settings?

+1

If I remember right, Jerry was getting good AFR's when he had the C3 & powershot with the preset fuel settings, although I think it was during cooler weather. I'm seeing around 9psi with my C1 & had to turn the green, yellow & red down to 1, 1, 1 to get the AFR up to 12:1 in all three zones in this damn heat & humidity, but the water coming out of the engine cooling pisser was scalding hot when I ran it that lean so I turned it up to 1.5, 1.5, 3 just to be safe. I didn't make any changes to the 3 crossovers. With the fuel presets(2, 2, 4.5) I was getting a bad bog when I hit the top speed crossover(7000rpm with red/blue @ 4). If yours is running fine as is I wouldn't go any leaner without using and AFR meter. All my testing was done with an LM-2.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    If I remember right, Jerry was getting good AFR's when he had the C3 & powershot with the preset fuel settings, although I think it was during cooler weather. I'm seeing around 9psi with my C1 & had to turn the green, yellow & red down to 1, 1, 1 to get the AFR up to 12:1 in all three zones in this damn heat & humidity, but the water coming out of the engine cooling pisser was scalding hot when I ran it that lean so I turned it up to 1.5, 1.5, 3 just to be safe. I didn't make any changes to the 3 crossovers. With the fuel presets(2, 2, 4.5) I was getting a bad bog when I hit the top speed crossover(7000rpm with red/blue @ 4). If yours is running fine as is I wouldn't go any leaner without using and AFR meter. All my testing was done with an LM-2.

+1. And, if you get a LM-2 it has a fitting for a standard camera mount that you can use to fix it to the ski for testing. I was also using a 12 volt relay to run the power for this. I tapped into I think a yellow/red wire to the ECU that was hot when running to trigger the relay.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    EXCELLENT info! Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks mjh

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOBiz View Post
    +1. And, if you get a LM-2 it has a fitting for a standard camera mount that you can use to fix it to the ski for testing. I was also using a 12 volt relay to run the power for this. I tapped into I think a yellow/red wire to the ECU that was hot when running to trigger the relay.
    I went high tech mounting my LM-2...velcro. I had my GPS, LM-2, PET tach & powershot attached to the glove box lid with the IAT & boost gauges right above...it looked like I was launching the space shuttle. I still haven't gotten around to connecting the analog cabe from the LM-2 to the OEM tach lead so I can log AFR & rpm at the same time.

Thread Information