Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    need help naming a part on my 96 raider

    hey guys what is the part of the pump housing called in front of the wear ring? my impeller pushed forward past the ring and ate its way thru the top of it. need to find one but dont know the proper it pump intake? any one got one for sale? at a reasonable price

  2. #2
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    You talking about this part?Lee
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01661.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	2.17 MB 
ID:	145360   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01662.JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	145361  

  3. #3
    yep, thats it! is that one from a 701 or a 1100? forgot to mention that mine is an 1100, the 701 pumps are smaller.... u wanna sell it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help!!! Power is down on my FZR.
    By cut2please in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:55 AM
  2. Need Help identifying a part on a YAMAHA FX HO 2004. LOTS OF OIL IN THE HULL....
    By ky3232 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:09 PM
  3. HELP... Need Help Finding certain parts for my Polaris :(
    By ღஐSHYANGELஐღ in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:22 PM
  4. I'm putting some new parts on my ski tomorrow
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 08:28 AM
  5. I need a mechanic to wrok on my ski?
    By Phil in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 09:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts