Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    EROD Palm Beach Punisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    380
    +1
    3

    oil coming out of catch can filter

    guy i have a x motor with 70hours.i installed the x-wheel and housing along with the 50lbs riva injectors and i'll do to passes and on the third pass oil starts shooting out of the catch can.can i get some help


  2. #2
    mstennes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On the Columbia River above a Dam
    Posts
    843
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by erik rodriguez View Post
    guy i have a x motor with 70hours.i installed the x-wheel and housing along with the 50lbs riva injectors and i'll do to passes and on the third pass oil starts shooting out of the catch can.can i get some help
    Whats your oil level at?

  3. #3
    PHONE BOY2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    columbus ohio
    Posts
    527
    +1
    7

    catchcan

    Quote Originally Posted by erik rodriguez View Post
    guy i have a x motor with 70hours.i installed the x-wheel and housing along with the 50lbs riva injectors and i'll do to passes and on the third pass oil starts shooting out of the catch can.can i get some help
    i had this same problem with mine, Make sure your catch can is level are its slightly above the engine.Make sure you drain/empty it after every ride Vapors coming out of the filter is normal.

  4. #4
    EROD Palm Beach Punisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    380
    +1
    3

    catch can

    the level is fine, and it's slighty over the engine.it's spewing oil out of the catch can filter.and it never did that until i installed the bigger housing and wheel.i also noticed that the rpm is at 8140, 8160

  5. #5
    PHONE BOY2369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    columbus ohio
    Posts
    527
    +1
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by erik rodriguez View Post
    the level is fine, and it's slighty over the engine.it's spewing oil out of the catch can filter.and it never did that until i installed the bigger housing and wheel.i also noticed that the rpm is at 8140, 8160
    What ski do you have and what catch can are you running.

  6. #6
    rxpredviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    WPB
    Posts
    2,248
    +1
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by calendine2369 View Post
    What ski do you have and what catch can are you running.
    Hi got riva catch can .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Blowing lots of oil/gas out the catch can filter question
    By mstennes in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 07:55 PM
  2. 04 rxp, big problem, engine oil pissing out of catch can
    By masta2000 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. smoke coming out of catch can
    By IBADTON in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 10:14 AM
  4. 97 Seadoo XP Fuel/Oil coming out of exhaust
    By medinaao in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 06:25 AM
  5. Oil coming out of SC
    By lafjax in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •