Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Limited f15x ecu's ready soon

Hi Guys, long time no post's.

We will have limited ecu's ready to be shipped within a couple of weeks.

The whole kit bolts directly to the ecu mounting position, and plugs directly into the Honda engine loom.

It must be fitted with a 3" air intake as well otherwise air intake temp will rise too high and will retard ignition and loose power.
    The 3" air intake draws air from the front of the ski right where air enters the hull.
    In stock form with 14/15 psi boost we are getting 260hp at the impellor and with a larger intercooler option over 280+

The ecu's will be shipped with a rec riding map of 260 hp and then tune options later if mods are done can be sent and uploaded into ecu.

The kit is fully sealed and waterproof and has expandable option including knock control, dual boost tables low/high boost at a flick of a switch, engine data logging and retrieval via laptop and launch control. (leave the line at max boost in an instant.) and many more.

Price TBA.
    Other options available,

3" air intake
    Intercooler with blow off valve.
    Handle bar adaptor plates for aftermarket bars.
    Garrett GT2560 turbo kits and all plumbing and hardware.
    2.5 degree modified nozzles
    Ride plates with trim tabs

and many more to come.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06581.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	145423   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06582.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	145424   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06583.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	145425   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06584.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	145426   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC06585.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	145427  

+1
    Looks Very nice !

+1
    Nothing for the R12x like promised?

I have the connectors for the R12x that i can supply you with as well as an ecu untuned. I can help do the setup of the ecu for you, but you will need to tune it.
    The 15 took pride of place as that is our new race team skis and i feel that motor has much more to offer then the 1200cc.

If anyone wants to take on this project i would be happy to help with wiring connections (pin numbers) and the ecu setup.

Time is my mortal enemy, and i have a lot of fabrication work in front of me to prepare the fitment of the garrett and other good stuff.

any updated.

Quote Originally Posted by vnm02 View Post
    I have the connectors for the R12x that i can supply you with as well as an ecu untuned. I can help do the setup of the ecu for you, but you will need to tune it.
    The 15 took pride of place as that is our new race team skis and i feel that motor has much more to offer then the 1200cc.

If anyone wants to take on this project i would be happy to help with wiring connections (pin numbers) and the ecu setup.

Time is my mortal enemy, and i have a lot of fabrication work in front of me to prepare the fitment of the garrett and other good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak_039A View Post
    Nothing for the R12x like promised?
    Just my opinion, for what it is worth. You do not want to put a different ECU on the R12X/F12X. It is a PAIN in the azz to setup and is NOT worth your trouble. Every time you "correct" one thing, you "need" to do something else...

This is great - I may have to pick up this kit.

I am wondering, though, how resistant the intake kit is to water ingestion. I ride offshore almost exclusively, and I've definitely buried the nose of the ski a few times. I'd be a bit worried that I could suck water right into the engine with this. Perhaps I'm just not visualizing the intake correctly.

Comments/corrections welcome...

The filter assy we use has a shield around it and only draws air from one direction, it is positioned down and you can retain the standard air intakes of the ski for better water protection.

I will get some pic's today and post the set up.

Here is the 3" air intake, the air filter is shrouded in a plastic housing and will only draw air for the bottom.

This is fitted to one of my recreational units for racing we remove the air inlet pipes on the hull and fit outerwears over the 4" hull fittings and postion the air filter between the two hull inlets. This gives us max air flow from the outside air.

The other photo is the ecu fitted to the ski,

Name:	DSC07218.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	153084   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07219.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	153085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07220.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	153086  

Here are some more photos of the new garrett turbo going in our race ski, we have been waiting so long to get all the stainless flanges to make all the adaptors we need. We now have most of it so work will start next week in the fitment of it all.

I will keep this post updated with pics and info.

It is a garrett GT2560 AKA GT28

This ski is being used for CC racing so we went for a smaller turbo to elimate spooling issues, The ECU is also equipped with launch control and multiple boost tables at a flick of a switch.

There is still alot of work to go as we need to make new mounting brackets as the turbo assy is much heavier than stock.

Name:	turbo.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	153090   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbo ad.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	153091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbo adaptor.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	132.9 KB 
ID:	153092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turboad.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	153093  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information