Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Zeke says hi! BLK MAJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Haskins, OH

    Can someone with a FPP Spec II pipe help me?

    I am looking at a FPP pipe setup with the ECWI. Apparently, the solenoid valve has gone bad. Im sure I can get a replacement from FPP for 10X the actual cost, but thats crazy. From doing some reading, it is just an off the shelf solenoid valve made by "kip". Does anyone have their valve handy or can see to find me a part number? It not, maybe the orifice size and a good picture? Thanks for any help...

  2. #2
    aseymore aseymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    If you are talking about the water injection synloid, you can get they from any NOS (nitrous oxide) dealer. Also you can take them apart and clean them out and most of the time that will fix it up.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. JeTtInG specs for Novi 48 carburetors with type A boosters, triple pipes
    By castaicsportsgarage in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 05:33 PM
  2. can someone help me with where these two fuel lines go on my ZXI?
    By chvscks319 in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:49 AM
  3. Can someone help with engine break in?
    By Banks93 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 01:19 PM
  4. Can Someone Help Me With Oem 1200 Carbs?
    By JeffSki in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. Can someone help me with Japanese?
    By Pistonwash in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 09:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts