Army RXP are ya out there Gary???

How are ya doing Bud???...PR...

+1
    ya we hav'nt heard from ya in a while..

Man I hope he is OK? ...PR...

Hey PR,

Yeah doing well but man one hell of a night two nights ago. You can read about it here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060809/...fghanistan_135

Shit hit the fan pretty wild when you have things flying above and around you. It was about a 7 hr fight with 3 hrs of heavy fighting. Got some pics will put in here for you guys to look at.

looking to be home on vacation for the end of september... just got to figure out what i want to do while home for two weeks... one thing is for sure i am going to RIDE

Well you all take care and we will do the same....

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1169.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	842.0 KB 
ID:	6691  

Wow, that was some article!!! A close one! You guys take care and all of you are in our thoughts and prayers. You def have to ride when you get back. It`s the best way to chill out!!!

Thank you and your troops for what you brave men are doing over there! Salute!...PR...

Yeah def want to ride that is for sure... just trying to figure out where to go. Thinking of going to Mass or Vermont or NH or Maine just to chill out. I got two dogs to worry about and I don't want to not spend time with them. We are all doing well telling stories about the night ... been crazy that is for sure.... will have to talk to you in person about it some time.

By the way how is the weather there with you in late Sept.? kinda cool up state by St. Lawerance river.

Well take care will chat at you guys later.

Gary

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Gary.... if ur interested i want to put together a Fall Hudson River ride. if u'd be up for taking the drive down just a couple hours and doing some riding i'll schedule the ride for when u'll be back in the states. Let me know... We'll see if we can drag PR up here for it also, but i know a whole boatload of skis i can whip together for a hudson ride in the fall when ur back.

if it's good for you, throw some dates at me and i'll make it happen!

That sounds like a good idea Steve, going to try to be back at Ft Drum around the 20-25th of Sept. The wife wants to go to Vermont, N. H., and Maine so that could be a great weekend thing or something. Go ride the river with you guys then take off and go up to Maine and eat some Lobster and then head back on the northern part of N.H. and Vermont. Only got two weeks. WIll let you know more as I get info from her. Gotta see if she wants to go to the Keys or Lovers Key and relax. WIll let you know and keep in touch.

Guys was a little wild the other night we tore up the mountain side and hit a mortar that was pointed at us and about 15 more enemy. Also today had a rocket fly over head of us so getting interesting here. WIll talk at you all later.

Gary

Gary, WOW! you guys stay safe out there! I`ll keep an eye open for that northern ride to see if I can make it...PR...

Steve,

Looks liek we are going to the Cliffs in Maine for a weekend get away just us then will have the rest of the time to do some riding.... might take the skis and see if she wants to ride after that on the Hudson. Would love to do the whole tour of NYC on a ski that would be cool... will let you guys know more as it gets closer. Just got to make it out of here safely. Getting rough these last few days here. Talk at you guys later.

Gary

Thread Information