Thread: Ebay Scammers

Ebay Scammers

I bid on an 04 1300R (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AEF%3AUS%3A2) which I did not win. And here is what I received in my e-m ail from 2 different people. I spoke to the seller yesterday and he told me that the ski was sold in Dallas and was picked up the day after the bid expired.

From : eBay member: [email protected] <[email protected]>Sent : Saturday, August 5, 2006 3:47 AMTo : [email protected]ubject : eBay Second Chance Offer Program sent you this eBay item: 2004 Yamaha GP 1300R Waverunner|||InboxeBay Second Chance Offer Program sent you this eBay item

***Second Chance Offer - Buy The Item You Recently Bid On*** Good news !!! You expressed interest in this eBay item (below) by bidding, however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller( [email protected] ) is making you this Second Chance Offer. The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because the winning bidder of this auction was unable to complete the transaction.In compliance with eBay policy , the seller of this item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your LAST BID PRICE. If you accept this offer, you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. To purchase this item,contact the seller at ( [email protected] ).To learn more about Second Chance Offer go to:http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/personal_offer.html Please note that this is a system generated email.Please do not reply to this email. After receiving this offer you are obligated to contact the seller ( [email protected] ),accept or decline the offer. To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly !!! Thank you, eBay
    2004 Yamaha GP 1300R WaverunnerCurrent bid: US $6,000.00 (14 bids) (Approximately SGD 9,471.00) Postage: Not Specified End date: Aug-02-06 20:39:38 PDT

John s <[email protected]>Sent : Saturday, August 5, 2006 6:27 AMTo : [email protected]ubject : Second Chance Offer from Seller - Buy The Item You Recently Bid On

You expressed interest in an item titled2004 Yamaha GP 1300R Waverunner, Item number: 160011575489 by bidding, however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your last bid price. The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because either the winning bidder was unable to complete the transaction or the seller has duplicate items for sale.
    If you accept this offer, you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.
    To purchase this item, please reply to this e-mail,
    To learn more about Second Chance Offer go to: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/personal_offer.html
    Thank you eBay Inc.

***Second Chance Offer - Buy The Item You Recently Bid On*** Good news !!! You expressed interest in this eBay item (below) by bidding, however the auction has ended with another member as the high bidder. In compliance with eBay policy, the seller( [email protected] ) is making you this Second Chance Offer. The seller has issued this Second Chance Offer because the winning bidder of this auction was unable to complete the transaction.In compliance with eBay policy , the seller of this item is making this Second Chance Offer to you at your LAST BID PRICE. If you accept this offer, you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection. To purchase this item,contact the seller at ( [email protected] ).To learn more about Second Chance Offer go to:http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/personal_offer.html Please note that this is a system generated email.Please do not reply to this email. After receiving this offer you are obligated to contact the seller ( [email protected] ),accept or decline the offer. To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly !!! Thank you, eBay

Hello,
    Thank you for the email.The ex winner had some personal problems with the money and couldn't handle the situation.
    So the price will be your last bid amount (US $5,000.00) included all the shipping and insured fees
    The deal will go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy regarding to this Second Chance Offer - to start the official transaction, I need to know your details of shipping so we can start the transaction:
    First name:................
    Last name:.................
    Address:...................
    City:......................
    Zip:.......................
    Your phone number:.........
    As soon as I have these information, I'll start the official procedure, and eBay will notify you about this through an invoice that you will receive it after i will forward them the information asked before.By sending me this information you are confirming that you accept the second chance offer. You'll also receive important guidelines + instructions from eBay regarding our transaction (please go through them exactly). I'll handle the shipping, so this will be free of
    charge for you . Also, a refund policy will be included.You will have 10 days to test the condition of the item.If the item is not how you expected then full refound will be accepted.The only thing that you have to do to get the deal started is to send me the informations that i asked before and after that eBay will contact you and will tell you what you have to do to complete the purchase of the item !
    Looking forward to hearing from you ...
    With Best Regards, Yours Sincerely

Congratulations - eBay Transaction StartedeBay Item:2004 Yamaha GP 1300R Waverunner Seller : Judith Storfjell Dear speedpro80zb, the sellerstarted the transaction over the eBay protection program.
    eBay requires the payment for this item to be done through MoneyGram money transfer service to
    a verified eBay agent.
    If you are not familiarized with the MoneyGram money transfer services please visit: www.moneygram.com.
    If you want to locate the nearest MoneyGram Office in your area please
    click here.
    You have to pay with cash at any MoneyGram Office.
    Note: The funds will not be released under any circumstances. We will hold the payment until you will
    send us your confirmation that you have received, inspected and you agree to keep the item.
    When we will have your confirmation we will transfer the funds to the seller.
    eBay Agent Payment Details Sale price (amount to be sent):
    $ 5,000.00
    Down Payment :
    $ 5,000.00
    First Name:
    DariannyLast Name:RosarioAddress: 4511 West Cheyenne AvenueCity: Las VegasPostal Code: NV 89032Country: United StatesHow to make payment?
    1. Locate the nearest MoneyGram Office.
    2. Make the payment with cash using the above agent details.
    3. E-mail us the following details from the payment receipt:
    - REF - 8 digits number from the payment receipt
    - Sender Name and Address
    - Receiver Name
    - Amount
    4.Fax a copy of the Money Gram receipt via e-mail at [email protected]

Contact the seller if you have a question about the sale at [email protected]

John s <[email protected]>Sent : Monday, August 7, 2006 11:59 AMTo : Fernando Delgado <[email protected]>Subject : RE: Second Chance Offer from Seller - Buy The Item You Recently Bid On|||InboxSorry but i am now in vacancy and i have the ski with me.sorry for this and i want to sell it because i see another one more nice and i want to buy it and i need the money for buy it.let me know if you want to close all throught ebay and we will delivery to you

thanks

Fernando Delgado <[email protected]> wrote:
    I am in Houston and would like to see the ski before I engage with the rest
    ofc the transaction. My phone number si 713-875-1812.

+1
    i found 25 frauds on there sunday while recooping

+1

+1
    Fercho,
    When ebay sends any type of email to you it will always have your registered full name not your screen name same with Paypal if you get an email addresed to your sceen name forward it to [email protected] and they can track it to help shut this stuff down. and they will also send a confirmation back to you that it was not from them. I have been taken once on ebay and after enough research found the guy and made his life miserable I ended up $175 ahead of the game by the time it was over. I hate ebay scammers!!! I have over 400 feedbacks with 100% rating honesty pays.

OsideBill

dont do it that scamers way... tell the guy you will bring a certifyed check in his name, after you check out the ski, that you can cash at the bank together or run paypal off your laptop at a location like mcdonalds that has linkups available ... I did the gp thru ebay/paypal this way after checking out the ski and having loaded it up on the trailer,no prob.. I think paypal also has an escrow account for large purchases that need deposits .. these to be released when agreeable to both partys...this deal had to many ins,outs and twists to sound solid... beware

over 200 buys so far...
    Last edited by w/rpm500; 08-09-2006 at 11:26 PM.

+1
    Its sad how many people pull this crap.
    Problem is theres not enough time in the day to turn them all in.
    Looks like 50 % of the listings end early
    Sold my ass they didnt get the bid they wanted so they ended early
    I would not waste my time with this guy obvious scammer.
    Free shipping Money gram, give us a break sorry Fernando keep looking.
    SCOTT...........

Nando you looking for a fast ski??? give me a call

Thread Information