Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77
  1. #1

    Question Torque Plate results

    I know there was a batch of 10 that Jerry shipped out a week or two ago. What happened to them? I haven't heard anyone talking? How are these working out for those that have them? Post results and experiences only please. Thanks!


  2. #2
    JFizzleJR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,628
    +1
    808
    Rex, I don't think they reached the buyers yet. 1 result I know of is a test done by Larry (lafjax). 120 RPM gain.

    The batch you're thinking of was scheduled to leave NZ on 8/11 and Jerry has to distribute them domestically once they arrive.

  3. #3
    Got Boost? psycho rxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    5,445
    +1
    182
    We haven't got them as of yet...Should be soon. I Will post my results after I get it installed and tested.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JFizzleJR View Post
    Rex, I don't think they reached the buyers yet. 1 result I know of is a test done by Larry (lafjax). 120 RPM gain.

    The batch you're thinking of was scheduled to leave NZ on 8/11 and Jerry has to distribute them domestically once they arrive.
    Ok cool. I thought Jerry already had them.

    Quote Originally Posted by psycho rxp View Post
    We haven't got them as of yet...Should be soon. I Will post my results after I get it installed and tested.
    Awesome! Thanks fellas!

  5. #5
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    I spoke to Kevin's wife today and they are shipping to me tomorrow. Should only take 3 days for me to receive them.

  6. #6
    TERRY bigbuck12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    jacksonville fl
    Posts
    1,469
    got mine on the ski just waiting on the ol ride plate

  7. #7
    Sounds great Jerry. If all goes well and I hear good things from the testers and they hold up well over the fall and winter months I will definitely be putting one of these on my ski next year.

  8. #8
    Site Admin Green Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Morgan City, LA
    Posts
    36,398
    +1
    2,524
    They have shipped to me and I'll have them Monday. If i receive them early enough they will all be boxed up and on the way to you guys same day.

    Track this shipment via the DHL web site: www.dhl.com Air Waybill # 165 0444 014

  9. #9
    KC Blue Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    They have shipped to me and I'll have them Monday. If i receive them early enough they will all be boxed up and on the way to you guys same day.

    Track this shipment via the DHL web site: www.dhl.com Air Waybill # 165 0444 014
    Way to go by keeping us posted Jerry!!!!! Your the man. By the way Papa got a brand new toy!!!! I received it yesterday, thanks again Jerry.

  10. #10
    TERRY bigbuck12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    jacksonville fl
    Posts
    1,469

    Way to go by keeping us posted Jerry!!!!! Your the man.

    Way to go by keeping us posted Jerry!!!!! Your the man.

    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE JERRY.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. new Rad4 Racing torque plate group purchase
    By Green Hulk in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. Rad4Racing Torque Plate Pre Order Thread
    By jetskibum1 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 06:30 PM
  3. Ride Plate Results
    By 05Limited in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:22 PM
  4. new ff plate results
    By thrasher63 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:18 PM
  5. Group-k Modified Ride Plate Results??????
    By Hurricane1000 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-20-2007, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •