Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MIKE VIC

MIKE VIC

I know this is in the wrong thread but it needs to be seen by as many as possable.

thanks mike for the fun weekend at your house! Can't wait to see you get your fuc-ing legs broke off.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

He said he was sorry whats up with this world

Eagles lost a fan yesterday with that. The man served his dues to society, and maybe deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL.

I mean.. pro sports in general, but in the NFL - Use roids 3 times, banned. DUI Manslaughter? Felony dogfighting? Suspended, then welcome back Carter. WTF is that? To me it sent a message from the Eagles that morals and common decency mean nothing if you are good enough, and I cannot support a team that supports that type of person. These guys are role models, and what is a worse message, that you shot some roids and wanted to be bigger, and thats not ok, or that you got drunk and ran someone over, and that is ok, or you held a dogs head underwater till they drowned and electrocuted his brother, and thats is ok too.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

won't watch

if he steps onto the field,i'm turning the channel,and i won't spend money for tickets to attend an event with the possiblity he could play period.i'm so sick of these guys who thumb there noses at us as to say the rules don't apply to me,and flat ass lie about it.he's a piece of garbage.donte stallworth made a mistake and has owned up to it.i think his sentence was way to light,but he has settled with the family.still he's another guy that the rules don't apply to.enough is enough,there are way to many guys out there who follow the rules,dump the trouble makers permanetly and lets get the f'n dirt out of sports

GOD I HOPE SOMEONE TAKES HIS LEGS OUT WITH A CHOP BLOCK SO HE CAN NEVER PLAY OR WALK AGAIN,

+1
    So are you guys saying that no one deserves a second chance? Or perhaps that second chances should be given out depending on the severity of the incident? I do think its messed up that all these rich guys get off far easier than the average joe, but everyone deserves a second chance. Look at baseball with the Josh Hamilton story. He was an addict got kicked out of baseball, but cleaned up his act and now is a great story. Same thing applies to Chris "The Birdman" Anderson of the Denver Nuggets. Donte Stallworth got a slap on the wrist, but he was prepared for a much heavier sentence. This country is built off second chances. If no one ever got a second chance, there would be no incentive to change the negative ways individuals might have. Think about it, a guy robs a store, gets sent to jail, then when he eventually gets out no one will give him a job because of his mistake. What incentive does this man have to be on the right path? He would just continue to steal or maybe kill, untill he himself is killed. The correctional system is meant to give people second chances. Otherwise, everyone who ever did something wrong would be executed. Is that what you guys are after? Do you want to see Mike Vick executed? Andy Reid (the coach of the eagles) is no stranger to giving people second chances. Both his sons have had issues with the law. Should Andy Reid tell his sons to go screw themselves? I belive Vick deserves a second chance, as all of us do. Get off your high horses and come down to reality. You guys remind me of a lynch mob.

Wow... that's beyond horrible. Where is that dog now? Hopefully he/she was rescued from that animal!

+1
    Spoken like a true Democrat. Vic did not get busted for a one-time incident. It was an ongoing criminal enterprise that abused/killed animals. In my book, that's not a "whoops" that deserves a second chance. It shows something evil and sadistic in his character.

He should spend the rest of his life mopping the floor at Home Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by HAZE View Post
    So are you guys saying that no one deserves a second chance? Or perhaps that second chances should be given out depending on the severity of the incident? I do think its messed up that all these rich guys get off far easier than the average joe, but everyone deserves a second chance. Look at baseball with the Josh Hamilton story. He was an addict got kicked out of baseball, but cleaned up his act and now is a great story. Same thing applies to Chris "The Birdman" Anderson of the Denver Nuggets. Donte Stallworth got a slap on the wrist, but he was prepared for a much heavier sentence. This country is built off second chances. If no one ever got a second chance, there would be no incentive to change the negative ways individuals might have. Think about it, a guy robs a store, gets sent to jail, then when he eventually gets out no one will give him a job because of his mistake. What incentive does this man have to be on the right path? He would just continue to steal or maybe kill, untill he himself is killed. The correctional system is meant to give people second chances. Otherwise, everyone who ever did something wrong would be executed. Is that what you guys are after? Do you want to see Mike Vick executed? Andy Reid (the coach of the eagles) is no stranger to giving people second chances. Both his sons have had issues with the law. Should Andy Reid tell his sons to go screw themselves? I belive Vick deserves a second chance, as all of us do. Get off your high horses and come down to reality. You guys remind me of a lynch mob.

+1
    I hope someone breaks his Fu*kin legs and he has to spend the rest of his life in a wheel chair. He is one of the most dispicable pieces of sh*t on the planet. They should have stuck his stupid ass in a cage with 20 hungry pit bulls with steaks stapled to his limbs. Im a pitbull owner and couldnt even read about the shit that that scum bag did let alone imagine being cruel enough to do it. I hope someone in philly kills his ass!

Quote Originally Posted by HAZE View Post
    My problem with it isn't that he shouldn't get a second chance, he def. should, but when you ban someone for shooting up, but allow convicted felons to play, there is a mixed message there, at least to me. Why is it that steroids (which I feel should be legal in all professional sports, i mean, its entertainment right?) will get you kicked out permanently, while manslaughter will not? If you allow one, allow all, but its just IMHO.

IMHO, MHO means sh*t anyway haha.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information