+1

Pump/Wear ring help - helicoil

Anybody have a M10 helicoil, the drill bit for it and the tap?
    I took my pump off and when reinstalling I guess the wearing threads wore out and the bolt just spun. I don't want to have to purchase the entire set to fix this small issue, but if nobody has one, I guess thats what I'll have to do.

Also, I noticed on my 07 gpr pump that the stator part of the pump has a half a quarter size taking out the front of one of the veins. I know my buddies ski it did the same thing, I know its due to cavitation, has anybody ever fixed this or just get a new one down the road?
    SHOOTER

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter98xpl View Post
    I took my pump off and when reinstalling I guess the wearing threads wore out and the bolt just spun. I don't want to have to purchase the entire set to fix this small issue, but if nobody has one, I guess thats what I'll have to do.

Also, I noticed on my 07 gpr pump that the stator part of the pump has a half a quarter size taking out the front of one of the veins. I know my buddies ski it did the same thing, I know its due to cavitation, has anybody ever fixed this or just get a new one down the road?
    SHOOTER
    Hello Larry the pump bolt is a M10 with 1.25 threads i have a M10 with 1.50 threads kit at the shop if you want to get a different bolt i can send you the kit let me know.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter98xpl View Post

SHOOTER
    Shooter,
    Ive got a M10x1.25 set. Send me your address and I ll send it out Monday.

Erin

+1
    Jim
    going to see if Steach has what I need, if not, I am going to check with someone else tomorrow, then I guess the only other thing to do is go by the damn setup. Its expensive to fix a bolt hole, but at least I'll have plenty of them to do it if I ever need to.

Steach,
    thanks bro, info sent. I have a spare wear ring, what I might do is swap it out and maybe sent you the wear ring and have you do it if you don't mind. Let me know how much.
    SHOOTER

Can anyone fix the pump vein problem? I wonder if Impros can reweld some aluminum in there and make it look new.
    SHOOTER
    SHOOTER

Thread Information