Thread: sho help please

i will get all the rest i need when im dead corkycat's Avatar
    +1

sho help please

thinking of purchasing r&d stage 1 kit from r&d website what do you recon? is it worth doing? i dont want massive speed or stupid amounts of cash in mods.
    stage one with the c1 wheel seems ok to me for 1100 quid but is there anything else out there that is equivelent or if this kit is fine is there anything else i need to go with it?

also if anybody is selling any bits to make a full kit then i would be happy for you to pm me..

+1
    First, if you are interested in kits, go to the store on this website. Riva and R&D products are 10% off if you use coupon code greenhulk. Many good things in the store. The kits are good but in the end you will keep wanting to go faster. Go with the MoTec and get it over with!

u prob will want to upgrade your intercooler and get a BOV along with the stage 1 kit to get the maximum performance out of it . you can go to frozenboost.com to order those two items unless u can put out the coin to also get them from the online store via Riva.

+1
    cheers for the help guys, ive purchased a second hand c1 from here and crashhard has just contacted me regarding a powershot,,intercooler upgrade,,and a c3 so ive purchased these items also..

sooo i will be installing the c3, powershot, and intercooler element.... and a 13/23 from crashhard also...
    so whats next after that? ski is bone stock apart from sponsons, intake grate, pumpstuffer..

Quote Originally Posted by corkycat View Post
    cheers for the help guys, ive purchased a second hand c1 from here and crashhard has just contacted me regarding a powershot,,intercooler upgrade,,and a c3 so ive purchased these items also..

sooo i will be installing the c3, powershot, and intercooler element.... and a 13/23 from crashhard also...
    so whats next after that? ski is bone stock apart from sponsons, intake grate, pumpstuffer..
    dont forget ya BOV, and you still will want to get the other components from the stage 1 kit free flow, intake manifold upgrade, power filter so you can let that engine breath and allow you to get full max results from your other mod's

+1
    what bov should i get or should i make my own? i intend getting the exhaust and filter and i have the riva manifold upgrade at home in the packet

Quote Originally Posted by corkycat View Post
    what bov should i get or should i make my own? i intend getting the exhaust and filter and i have the riva manifold upgrade at home in the packet
    well if ya tryin to keep the budget down go to frozenboost.com and u can look at the bov's and intercooler's they have, bov type 3 or type 15 for $50.00 and yes they do work really good, have them on several SHO's and FZS/R's and no problems and they have a nice whistle to them too you can also inquiry with them about what piping you may need to make your connections with your intercooler. online store Greenhulk you can get the full HKS BOV set up already for abt $275 less your 10%, if you dont want to fool with or have anyone to make up your BOV from frozenboost (put together) once getting it

Thread Information