Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530

    For sale 2007 GTX 215 hp engine w/ 29 hours on fresh water

    selling for a friend, everything, minus pump and ecu. All 3 engine compression equally perfect. If interest make an offer. Pick up only @ Spring TX 77379. Ski fell off from dock, nothing on upper hull left, have clear title for the ski.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0199.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	146071   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0200.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	146072   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0204.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	146073   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0219.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	146074   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0224.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	146075  


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lake Dunlap, Texas
    Posts
    1,599
    +1
    28
    I might be interested--but why does the ECU not go with the motor?
    Also does the lanyard come with the motor?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530
    we keep the ecu, landyard and pump for spare. open for high offering, will make decision by sept 1. Thanks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    I might be interested--but why does the ECU not go with the motor?
    Also does the lanyard come with the motor?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lake Dunlap, Texas
    Posts
    1,599
    +1
    28
    Without the ECU and lanyard I will not try to purchase. Anyone who might buy the motor wii have to come up with the missing parts and hook them up to a BUDS at a Dealership to be able to make the engine run. You will have to do the same with what you keep.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530
    The ecu was swap by someone at the dealer, no one knows when my friend drop off the broken ski for check up. I just did all the extra check up to see all the compression was fine. I used the big wire to direct jump from the battery to the starter that's how I got all the compression checked. If you want the ecu, you still have to bring it to the dealer for reprogram.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    Without the ECU and lanyard I will not try to purchase. Anyone who might buy the motor wii have to come up with the missing parts and hook them up to a BUDS at a Dealership to be able to make the engine run. You will have to do the same with what you keep.

  6. #6
    mrbtd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lindenhurst, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    4,309
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    we keep the ecu, landyard and pump for spare. open for high offering, will make decision by sept 1. Thanks.
    Whats up with that ? This isnt an auction site.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530
    don't know what is a fair price, will have the title for the hull by sept 1.



    Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    Whats up with that ? This isnt an auction site.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530
    selling as is for $3,500 and will have the title by Sept 1. The compression of these pictures were checked 2 days ago with direct jumper wire from battery to the starter.



    Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    selling for a friend, everything, minus pump and ecu. All 3 engine compression equally perfect. If interest make an offer. Pick up only @ Spring TX 77379. Ski fell off from dock, nothing on upper hull left, have clear title for the ski.

  9. #9
    Moderator RX951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    League City, Texas
    Posts
    16,066
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    selling for a friend, everything, minus pump and ecu. All 3 engine compression equally perfect. If interest make an offer. Pick up only @ Spring TX 77379. Ski fell off from dock, nothing on upper hull left, have clear title for the ski.
    here you said have

    Quote Originally Posted by XRIDER View Post
    selling as is for $3,500 and will have the title by Sept 1. The compression of these pictures were checked 2 days ago with direct jumper wire from battery to the starter.
    so, you don't have a title right now....

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    530
    have clear title, but lost somewhere, I thought I have it on hand, still searching for it, at the same time apply for the lost title. Should have the new title or will find it . Sorry for all the confuse.


    Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    here you said have



    so, you don't have a title right now....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS - Parts for sale 2007-2008 215 supercharger
    By XP537 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:19 PM
  2. WTB Flywheel for 215 hp engine
    By emilbolboaca in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:02 AM
  3. FS - Parts 4 tech engine for sale 07 gtx
    By egomez33176 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 12:44 PM
  4. Brand spankin new intercooler for 215 hp engines
    By SurfnSCal in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:23 PM
  5. Best prop for S3 GTX 215 hp
    By Alex13 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •