Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 2006 RXP Value

  1. #1

    2006 RXP Value

    I'm kicking around the idea of selling my ski. kbb list the ski at $7500.
    Any ideas on what I should ask for it? Pretty normal wear, a small scratch or two, but nothing big.

    Mods:
    Intercooler Water Strainer Kit
    Riva Rear Air Intake
    Aluminum Intercooler Plumbing
    XS Intercooler
    42# Fuel Injectors
    Stock Intercooler Block-Off Plug
    Dynotune Digital Boost Gauge
    Rive Pro-Series SD Supercharger Upgrade
    Riva Pro-Series Waterbox
    Riva Sea-Doo Rear Exhaust Outlet Kit
    Rideplate Skegs
    Riva RXP Intake Grate
    Riva 2-degree Pump Wedge
    Riva RXP VTS Extension Rod
    Race Engineering Block Off’s
    RXP Pro-Series Reduction Nozzle
    Breather Catch Can Kit
    Solas Concord SRX-CD-15/20R 4-Blade Impeller
    Riva/Skat Trak 15/19 Swirl 3-Blade Impeller
    Riva Stainless Steel Braided Vent Hose
    Riva Black/Silver/Gold Seat Cover
    Auto Bilge Pump Kit


  2. #2
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    I will give you 100 bucks plus lunch at BC.


    How have you been Brett? Was out your way Sunday. lake was nice not too much traffic.

    How is is running?

    John

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    I will give you 100 bucks plus lunch at BC.


    How have you been Brett? Was out your way Sunday. lake was nice not too much traffic.

    How is is running?

    John
    HAHA DEAL!

    Been really busy. I actually just bought a house over on the west side in July so between that and working all the time I just don't get to ride anymore. I think I've had the ski out 3 times this year. Ski is still running good, I tried a 3 blade and didn't like it so I need to switch back to the 4 blade. I'm really wanting to get a boat for next summer so thats also pushing me to sell the ski.

  4. #4
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    Where on the west side are you? I may know someone that might like your ski.
    We need to go ride sometime.
    Are you still at Spirit?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    Where on the west side are you? I may know someone that might like your ski.
    We need to go ride sometime.
    Are you still at Spirit?
    135th and 13th street.

    I tell myself every week that I need to go ride sometime

    Yep still working at Spirit.



    Let them know I would be interested in selling. Not going to give it away or anything but I am really thinking about it.

  6. #6
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    I will tell him to get with you.

    I am at central and 119th.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    I will tell him to get with you.

    I am at central and 119th.

    FYI my cell is out of order for awhile.

    It was in the glove box of the ski last time I was out and took a pretty good beating so I'm waiting for apple to replace it.

  8. #8
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    You must have been on El dorado or Cheney. They have been rougher this year than I have seen it. The weekend before last there were 3 to 4 ft waves in the middle pretty rough. We had a group of teenagers from the church were dragging around on a tube. Too rough for me in a tube but they liked it.
    Lets try to get together soon.
    call me
    734-1112

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    77
    Sorry to say but I don't think your mods will add much, if anything at all unless you find someone who is specifically looking for a ski with those mods. In some cases it might even hurt your value. Of course I'm applying what I know about high horsepower cars as well, but I think it's relavent.

    I bought a new one about a month ago but while I was looking it seems that RXP/RXT's only sell for around $6k or so. The rest that are more expensive kinda just keep getting their ads reposted. Of course, some are asking like $7500-8k, which is their payoff in many cases if they paid close to sticker and you can't blame them for that.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    You must have been on El dorado or Cheney. They have been rougher this year than I have seen it. The weekend before last there were 3 to 4 ft waves in the middle pretty rough. We had a group of teenagers from the church were dragging around on a tube. Too rough for me in a tube but they liked it.
    Lets try to get together soon.
    call me
    734-1112
    It was on El Dorado and it was the same weekend you are talking about. It was just downright horrible. I just went and sat in the cove but had to right back out before dark.

    Quote Originally Posted by asaberan View Post
    Sorry to say but I don't think your mods will add much, if anything at all unless you find someone who is specifically looking for a ski with those mods. In some cases it might even hurt your value. Of course I'm applying what I know about high horsepower cars as well, but I think it's relavent.

    I bought a new one about a month ago but while I was looking it seems that RXP/RXT's only sell for around $6k or so. The rest that are more expensive kinda just keep getting their ads reposted. Of course, some are asking like $7500-8k, which is their payoff in many cases if they paid close to sticker and you can't blame them for that.
    Adding performance stuff to anything always means you will have to find the right buyer to get anywhere near what you have in it back.

    If I can't find someone to buy it with mods I can always take it back close to stock and sell of the performance stuff.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2006 RXT and RXP values
    By heavyjetpilot in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 07:16 PM
  2. 2006 Rxp
    By Nitro4Life in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 10:44 AM
  3. 2006 RXP WHATS NEXT
    By DANNYA09 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:50 AM
  4. 2006 RXP...MUCH faster than I though!!!
    By ramnj in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 02:22 AM
  5. 2006 RXP
    By ActionR32 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 11:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •