Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brett is on his way back

brett farve is in minnie and going to sign up ...Here we go again.

+1
    It never ends with Favre. But I do want to see him get back at the Packers. They treated him badly towards the end.

Nothin' runs like a Deere IowanGPR's Avatar
    how so haze? he announced his retirement and wanted to come back and the team had moved on. if a girl breaks up with you and you get a new girlfriend, 5 months down the road the ex comes back and wants you what are you going to tell her? SHOVE IT!

GO PACK GO!

I wish Brett the best except on weekends we play them

+1
    [quote=IowanGPR;1176864] if a girl breaks up with you and you get a new girlfriend, 5 months down the road the ex comes back and wants you what are you going to tell her? SHOVE IT!

ask her if she wants a THREESOME

Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post

Classic!

i bet you've been slapped once or twice in your life

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by IowanGPR View Post
    how so haze? he announced his retirement and wanted to come back and the team had moved on. if a girl breaks up with you and you get a new girlfriend, 5 months down the road the ex comes back and wants you what are you going to tell her? SHOVE IT!

GO PACK GO!

I wish Brett the best except on weekends we play them
    The 3 some route will work. Lol. Brett Favre is a head case, no doubt. But if he wanted to come back after telling Green Bay he was going to retire, I think Green Bay should have been more accommodating. The guy did so many great things for that franchise, its the least they could have done. Hell, if Dan Marino wanted to come back today. Im sure the Dolphins would tell all their QB's they are bumped back a spot.

[quote=troyheb;1176930]
    Quote Originally Posted by IowanGPR View Post
    if a girl breaks up with you and you get a new girlfriend, 5 months down the road the ex comes back and wants you what are you going to tell her? SHOVE IT!

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by HAZE View Post
    The 3 some route will work. Lol. Brett Favre is a head case, no doubt. But if he wanted to come back after telling Green Bay he was going to retire, I think Green Bay should have been more accommodating. The guy did so many great things for that franchise, its the least they could have done. Hell, if Dan Marino wanted to come back today. Im sure the Dolphins would tell all their QB's they are bumped back a spot.

I get your point there Haze, but on the other hand. think of aaron rodgers, and how confident he would feel after that happening. Yea, maybe he'd be ok with it but why risk him wanting to leave the team and being left with no good talent to take over after Favre really does get hurt or leave. Rodgers has a few years under Favre as a mentor. He has skill that will develop in the coming years- It is much better feeling than having a nobody as the backup. Teams struggle for years and have losing records because their QB position lacks skill. Green Bay knows they need a good QB in there eventually and you know Rodgers is ready to be the starter... and maybe there was something nobody knows about (under the desk )

+1
    It never ends with Favre. But I do want to see him get back at the Packers. They treated him badly towards the end.

haze im sure brett would get back with the packers if ted tompson wasn't there..some articles place brett going to minnesota just to get back at ted tompson...personally i dont think he'll make the full 1 year 12 million dollar contract that he was given

Still crazy after all these beers Mac Daddy Racing's Avatar
    I'm a Minnesotan, I love the Vikes. Heck, they throw one heck of a boat party(haha). The Monday Night ticket prices are $300+ a seat now. As for the border battle, I just want the Vikes to win 2 games this year, Oct-5 and Nov-1. Both against the Pack!! They can lose the rest and I'll still be good.

I think he's a much better QB that T.Jack (IMO)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information