so i just bought an rxp....now some mod's

alright boys.....whats up im mike..i am from the reading, pa area but live in philly for school(temple university)....i just sold my 02 gtx di for an 04 rxp stock...my question is what are some good cheap mods(nothing is cheap i know lol).....i know about stage 1 2 and 3....anyways what do you think i should do in an order...thanks.....btw i live in ocean city md in the summers 46th and bayside....anyone out their? i saw a couple rxp's and t's out their about a month ago when i was on my blue gtx di

+1
    you should tell us your price $$ limitations and your speed goals, but riva stage 1 is what you should do for starters. with or without the wedge is preference. fill the rideplate holes and true the grate sruface to the rideplate. you could take the nose cone off your impeller if you wanted also. that is about 6mph. some greenhulk skegs for $120 could give you a mph too and handling benifits. come to think of it, not to hijack the thread, but i see no reason why there shouldn't be some rxps out there with riva stage 1, skegs, rideplate holes filled, nose cone removed going almost 75.
    Last edited by JFizzleJR; 08-11-2006 at 04:53 PM.

I would first and foremost get the metal washers for the S/C. no performance gain, but no engine failure. and then go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaZinMJ
    alright boys.....whats up im mike..i am from the reading, pa area but live in philly for school(temple university)....i just sold my 02 gtx di for an 04 rxp stock...my question is what are some good cheap mods(nothing is cheap i know lol).....i know about stage 1 2 and 3....anyways what do you think i should do in an order...thanks.....btw i live in ocean city md in the summers 46th and bayside....anyone out their? i saw a couple rxp's and t's out their about a month ago when i was on my blue gtx di
    My place is on 53rd Bayside. Right Behind Candy Kitchen, Next to Macky's. I will be down there the 20th to the 27th. Justin (RXPBlast) will probably be riding too. He works on 49th st Bayside. Odessea.

Let me know if you will be there so we can hook up and ride!

Brian

Blaz, i live down in OC for the summer as well. I live in West Ocean City but like Brian said i work at Odyssea Watersports on 50th St. right next to secrets. Let me know if u ever feel like riding man, im always looking for someone to ride with.

sounds awesome. def will let you know next time im down their(this week is very busy for me)....where is telford? is that near philly at all? btw these metal washers, should i take it to the dealer install myself....how hard is the install....or who on this board wants to get paid to do it?

Blaz, telford is about 45 mins from philly. and with the metal washers, im going to do this over the winter, but i have the tools here to do it if u want to use them let me know.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve
    I would first and foremost get the metal washers for the S/C. no performance gain, but no engine failure. and then go from there.
    I agree with this... Get rid of them ceramic washiers and put it in the back of your mind.
    I would go Riva Stg II all the way and be happy with that. Just My .02 cents.

Thread Information